Fuorr: Of course, me and Anubis are both gods so we go way back, but sadly in the great war I lost my physical body and had to become a sacred gear.

(Y/N): Wait, where are you even talking from?

Fuorr: Look at the sword (Y/N)

You look down at Trinity in your hand. The lion on the hilt was glowing red.

Fuorr: I live inside your sword.

(Y/N): How

Anubis: That's for a later time, now (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hmm

Anubis: The Reward I promised

He hands you the golden box and the key.

(Y/N): What is this

You take the golden key. Looking at the lock you push it in and twist.

*Click*

With the lock undone, you lift the lid up. Inside of it, you see what looks like a set of chess pieces. Except they were a glowing gold and not the red you were used too.

(Y/N): Does this mea-

Anubis: Yep, your too strong now to join a peerage. Make your own peerage and take revenge on Rias and her group by beating her in a rating game with a full set.

(Y/N): My own peerage...

Fuorr: Me and Anubis are gonna help you along the way.

(Y/N): Thanks..

In an emotional moment, you give Anubis a hug.

F: No Problem, my apprentice.

Anubis: Now's a better time than any, why don't you go look for a fitting piece, make sure they are strong and are ready to assist you.

(Y/N): I Think I might go hunt fallen angels instead, test out this strength.

Anubis: Do as you wish, you are a king now. Just be careful.

Fuorr: Don't worry, nothing can harm (Y/N) with me here.

(Y/N): I think the best way to attract some fallen angels is to pretend to be weak, they feed on weaker beings

Fuorr: Good idea. 

You de-summon trinity as you decide to take a walk in the park without a care in the world.

Fuorr: A couple of miles west I feel a big grouping of fallen angels.

(Y/N): Let's go then.

You begin to summon your wings (Btw your wings are golden now like your armor)

Fuorr: Hold on partner!

You look down to see a golden circle beneath you. In the middle, a lion roaring. 

(Y/N): Is this like Rias's teleportation circle?

Fuorr: Yep, but cooler looking.

You laugh at this as you realize you had teleported outside of the abandoned building.

Walking up to the door you realize Fuorr was right. It felt like there were about maybe 6-7 fallen angels in there. For others, this might be intimidating. But you knew that with Fuorr upgrading your already powerful sword you would be fine. You take a second listening in one what's happening

???: Please Stop.

Fallen Angel 1: You're cute!

Fallen Angel 2: Instead of killing you we might have our way with you first.