Chapter 7: The Past Told

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 7 of this story and by the title of this chapter, you should know what's going to happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin

Yang P.O.V

Owens: "Okay, what you thought was right. His name is (Y/N), and Neo is his sister."
"Yang's eyes widen knowing that the guy who helped her is the brother of Neo, she was angry at first. But, what she doesn't understand is why he is hunting his own sister as she is confused still as she look at Owens and sighs...................
Yang: "If he's is Neo's brother, why is he hunting her?"
Owens: "It's a long story."
Blake: "Just tell us, why is he hunting her?"
Owens: "It all started when he was a kid, him and Neo were the only ones left from the family as they had each other. They didn't have anything, so they would steal, but do it really well where they never got caught. And those two were closer than any other family that I know."
Ruby: "What happened?"

Young (Y/N) P.O.V
10 Years Ago

.....................(Y/N) is hiding behind a concrete wall as Neo is beside him and they see a party happening with food as they see it on the table, they nod and (Y/N) sneaks and heads to the table as he quickly takes it and runs off as fast as he can as Neo is behind him and they smile. They arrive as they started eating as they're happy.....................
(Y/N): "Wow Neo, we did it again. We stole more food. *she nods* I wonder what else we should do."
......................then a week later they found out that something will have them a lot of money as it's in a warehouse and (Y/N) and Neo does what they does as they sneak in and find it as they go through crates and (Y/N) is at one part of the warehouse. But, then an explosion is heard as (Y/N) looks and sees White Fang soldiers as he hides, he sees the coast is clear and runs all over the warehouse as he looks for Neo and everything sets on fire as he runs through the warehouse, then he runs on a platform, but an explosion pushes him as he flies and crashes through some crates as he slams on the ground, then he gets up slowly and he looks to see that there's fire around him from crates and he couldn't get out, he runs his head left as he sees Neo standing there as her eyes widen and he crawls to her as he reaches to he doesn't try to burn his arm..................
(Y/N): "NEO. HELP ME, PLEASE. HELP ME."
........................he reaches for her, but she shakes her head as she runs out the facility and his eyes widen....................
(Y/N): "NEO! *starts to cry* Neo."
.........................what he saw was his own sister running away abandoning him as he looks down crying, he remembers what they both went through and he gets angry as he breathes hard and he felt anger in his body as he screams at the top of his lungs and he does a wave that extinguished the fires and destroyed the warehouse as the power doesn't let debris fall on him as he sat there crying as he just witnessed what he saw; his own sister left him to die....................

Yang P.O.V
Present

...................Yang's eyes color went back to liliac as her eyes widen in sadness after what Owens told her and her friends of why they are hunting for Roman and Neo......................
Yang: "Oh my gosh. I never thought Neo would do that."
Jaune: "What happened next?"
Owens: "He lived on his own after a while, but he became more brutal, he would hurt anyone just to get what he wants, and after that he never talked to anyone. I met him a year later, living with homeless people, I took care of him. And when I met him, I saw it in his eyes; sadness and hate. That's all he thinks now after what Neo did, it broke that young man."
Blake: "No wonder why he's hunting her."
Owens: "He does talk at times, but that's when he trusts someone. He doesn't talk to anyone, he only does when he puts his trust heavily in others. He talks to me at times, but not much. And also surprisingly, he has three semblances."
Pyrrha: "Three?"
Owens: "One involves him teleporting as he does in fights, he focuses as he heads that direction. Now for the second one, whenever his eyes match the same color he can copy other people's semblances and use them."
Blake: "That's how he did my semblance."
Pyrrha: "And that metal pole behind us, that was him. He used my polarity semblance to get us to safety."
....................Yang felt amazed that he has three semblances...................
Yang: "What about the third one?"
Owens: "It's hard to explain, it's like a rage semblance. Unlike anything I've seen."
Ruby: "Then why are you helping him hunt Neo?"
Owens: "I had a family once, a wife and two daughters. One day we were out having a fun time, but Roman was robbing a bank on the same day and he exploded a hole through the building and it killed one if my daughters and my wife, my other daughter is living with her aunt and uncle, and then when I met (Y/N). He made me want another chance of taking care of a kid and getting to Roman Torchwick, I am protective of him at times, he's like a son to me. I worry for him and I will never do what Neo did."
..................Yang felt bad after how angry she was as she seen his face, she heads to the room that (Y/N) is at and she sees him sitting there as he looks down as the sunlight shines through a tinted window...................
Yang: "(Y/N)? *walks up to him as she leans on a bookshelf* Owens told me and my friends what happened, I'm so sorry for what happened."
....................he looks away as she knows he is sad and she places her hand in his shoulder as he looks at her with tears in his eyes as he sniffles.....................
Yang: "I know how you feel, my mother left when I was still a baby and I wanted to know why. And I'm pretty sure you want to know why Neo did the same."
(Y/N): "She didn't leave me, *her eyes widen* she abandoned me to die."
Yang: "(Y/N), revenge won't solve anything. It's not the way."
(Y/N): "All my life I've been hunting Neo, and when I don't find her I remember that day. So, don't tell me not to get revenge."
.................she looks down as he finally cries and Yang goes behind him and hugs him as she placed his hand on her arm as he hugs back as she hugged him as he cried."

To be continued..................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)