Meeting you (1)

Jungkook P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of pancakes cooking. It wasn't unusual because Jin always makes us breakfast. I got out of bed and got ready and left to the kitchen to eat. Surely, everyone has finished eating jungkook thought. He got to the kitchen to find everyone still at the table. Yoongi was sleeping (as always), Jin and namjoon were peacefully eating while jimin and jhope were deciding on who should wake up Yoongi.

I always felt so weird when they were still eating while I was eating. I sat down next to Jin because that's where my food was. Ever since big hit had put BTS together all us 6 members have lived together, all sharing rooms except me and I was okay with that. I was very shy around the other members. I would wait till they were asleep and come home and shower. Its not that I didn't like them, I actually loved being with them, but I was just shy. They were older than me and the one closest to my age, jimin, made it very clear that he was nothing but a hyung to me. "Are you gonna start eating?" Jin said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah" I said, I didn't feel like having a conversation. "Well hurry because Bang PD wants us to come to his office in 30 minutes." He said. "Okay" I said. I wonder what this is about.

Once we got to Bang PD's office we all stood inside waiting for him to get off the phone. Once he finally got off the phone he broke the uncomfortable silence."so I was thinking about the new group that is about to debut in 2 weeks. And I thought we should add another member." All of us were confused. I was nervous. I didn't want another member to be shy around. Especially since I will have to share a room with them and finally have a roommate.

That night I went to my vocal lesson. All of the other members were excited to meet this new guy. They had all met him but I hadn't yet. I wasn't complaining. I didn't want to meet him for a while. Once I walked into my vocal lesson I saw someone I have never seen before. He looked about my height and had dyed blonde hair I couldn't see his face because he wasn't looking at me. I just walked past him because I didn't want to make conversation."Hey!" A deep, masculine voice said. I turned around to see the guy looking at me with a big box smile. He has a cute smile i thought. "hey." I said, my voice barely above a whisper." I'm V but you can call me taehyung. Are you apart of BTS?" I thought for a second processing the information. "Yes I am in BTS." I said in my usual whisper voice. "Oh really!? So am I! I just joined! Nice to meet yo- what's your name?" He said in almost a scream. "I'm jungkook." I was already dreading meeting him. He is so talkative and I don't really like it. Right when I said that the vocal teacher walked in and we got to singing.

Taehyung P.O.V

OMG! He sings so GOOD!!! He can hit those high notes so easily and it sounds like heaven!! I thought as I was leaving to go back to where the BTS dorm is.

I came and everyone was getting ready for bed. I went to my room that I shared with, who I later found out was jungkook. I started unpacking and once I was done I checked the time. It was almost midnight and jungkook still wasn't here. I decided to go to bed and not wait any longer for him to get back home.

I woke up not that long after to hear the shower going. I was  awake but pretended I was still asleep. Once he got out of the shower he came out in only a towel wrapped around his waist. Even though it was dark I could still see jungkooks toned abs and muscles. He then laid down in bed and went to sleep. Why was he out so late? Why did he get home after I and all the other members were asleep? Why does he only talk in a whisper tone or not even talk at all? My head was full of questions but then I thought of more that kinda freaked me out. He has such a nice body. He has such a good singing voice. Why did I keep staring at his body? Why did I find him attractive? Do I like him? No! I only like him as a friend! Why is this so complicated!

——————————- 💜 ——————————

Hello!! This is the first chapter of my story 'IDOLS'!!! It took me a day for all of this to happen and I am exhausted!!! Anyways, how do you guys like the first chapter? I'm sorry if it is a little complicated. I didn't know how to start off this story. I don't know how often I will upload but hopefully as much as I can. Please tell people to read my ff because I think it will become very interesting and good. If you have any recommendations on what I should write about or any ff you recommend please tell me. I AM DESPERATE!! See you soon!