Forgive Me?

"Tell me."

"No."

"Please, Rosie."

"Just go away."

"We've been at this for the past 30 minutes. Just tell me what's wrong."

"And for 30 minutes, I've been saying no. And I'll keep saying it so it's best if you just leave, Jen." I said, a stray tear making it's way down my cheek.

"I will leave..."

"Finally."

"...if you tell me why you're crying." Jennie finished.

"Oh for fuck's sake, Jennie." I groaned, throwing my hands in the air out of frustration.

We were currently having a row in my living room, Jennie having followed me to my house all the way from the club. Even though I repeatedly told her not to.

"What happened suddenly that's so bad you can't even tell me?" Jennie demanded, crossing her arms in an act of defiance.

Well, two could play at this game.

"None. Of. Your. Business." I replied through gritted teeth, wishing she'd just give up.

"No, I need to know."

"Oh my god, no! You don't!"

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want you to fucking know, you idiot."

"That's not a valid reason."

I scoffed. This girl, really. I didn't even bother dignifying that with a response.

Through all the years of knowing her, I knew how absolutely stubborn she could get. So I decided the best course of action was to ignore her until she left.

So I did just that.

I wiped away the tears that had leaked out against my will and took off my leather jacket, throwing it across the couch. Then I made my way to the kitchen to get myself a drink of water.

"Answer me, Park Chaeyoung." Jennie said, coming in right after me.

I did not answer her.

"Seriously???"

I glared at her as I drank water straight from the bottle. She hated that.

"Use a fucking cu---you know what, it doesn't matter."

I continued drinking from the bottle.

"Just talk to me, Rosie..." She sounded near tears and I almost gave in.

Almost.

I put the bottle back in the fridge, very conveniently forgetting to put the cap back on, which I knew would annoy Jennie to no end.

She was standing right in front of the kitchen doorway, keeping me from going out, essentially trapping me.

Clever, as usual.

I saw her squint her eyes at me as I hopped onto the kitchen counter and leaned back on my hands, making myself comfortable.

"Real mature, Chaeyoung."

I shrugged.

"I'm not leaving until you talk to me." She put her hands on her hips.

I rolled my eyes.

She started making her way towards me and I saw this as the perfect opportunity to make my escape. I waited until she was close enough and quickly hopped off the counter and made a beeline for the exit.