"You showered quickly."

Tensing he held me closer and tickled my neck with his lips.

"Adrian mind linked. They caught a rouge. He's in the basement."

The basement. Shivering at the old memories of being locked down there as a prank.  It was an awful place. It was pitch dark with a smell of rotting flesh and bars that caged in the strongest wolfs. They were also lined with bane.

Moving my fingers, I could still remember the sting of the burning hot sensation running up my fingertips to my chest.

"I'll be as quick as I possibly can. J hate the thought of you all out there on your own." Caleb stressed kissing the base of my neck.

Where my mark would be once more.

Whenever he wanted to mark me again. But surprisingly he hasn't brought it back up.

Maybe I should?

"Quin was trained to protect herself, as was Marina and I picked up a couple things off of Quin." I smiled reassuring him.

"Now go. Maybe you'll be back in time to join us for dinner." I said Slightly pushing him.

Pouting he nodded. Kissing my lips once more before knocking on Joeys door, where the twins had began to pack things into their beach bag.

"I'm off. I'll try to be back by dinner okay." Nodding they each gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek before turning back to their task.

"Joey's warmed up to me." Caleb boasted as I walked him out the door.

"That's because he knows who you are." I smiled at him.

He froze mid step and turned back to me. "He knows?" I nodded.

"So why does he still call me Caleb?" He frowned.

"He wants Zoey to know too." I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist.

"So we'll tell her." He stated giving me a loving smile. "Tomorrow at the parlor." Chuckling he kissed me, knocking the breath out of my lungs.

"I can't wait." And then he was off.

Smiling at his back I closed the door and began to walk back to my room to get dressed. "We're ready mommy!" Joey shouted as they dragged a bag into the living room.

"Great! I'm just going to change and we'll be on our way." I smiled running to my room and grabbed my phone off the bedside.

Opening a new text a messaged Marina, Quin, and Mariah asking them if they could join us at the beach.

Throwing my phone back on my bed I began to strip off my clothes and pulled on my one piece.

Even if it was a one piece it still made me feel sexy. It hugged my body perfectly, pushing my breast up slightly, and exposed my tone thighs.

Smiling in the mirror I nodded before walking to my closet and pulled out the first dress I could get my hands on. A tribal print maxi dress that hugged my body. And a pair of black flip flops.

Going back to my bed I opened my new messages. All yeses. Texting back the number of the tower we would be I began to walk back to the living room. Only to stop as I heard the twins whispering to each other.

"Did you see that!" Joey hissed, I could hear him jump up and down.

"How... How did he do that!" Zoey gasped.

"I don't know. But it's so cool! I saw him do that before."

Frowning I walked into the living room.