I had never been a fan of a two piece. The only time I ever wore one was to tan by the lake. It was a couple miles away from the pack house, and it was usually alone.

"Joey, Zoey!" I shouted after I heard the shower running. Signaling that he wouldn't try anything while I got the twins ready.

"Yes mommy?" They said together as they poked their heads out of the door. "I can never get used to that." Jumping up I turned to a smirking Caleb.

"You'll get used to it " I laughed moving closer to the twins to avoid any contact with him.

"Do you guys want to go to the beach with your aunties?" I asked turning away from Caleb.

"Yes!" Zoey grinned running back into her room, a minute later coming back with her two piece bathing suit that had little Minnie mouses all over them.

"Is this one okay mommy?" She asked smiling up at me. Nodding I laughed as Joey and Caleb's faces contorted into frowns.

"Are you going to come too Caleb?" Joey asked turning back to his dad.

I could see Caleb tense as Joey called him by his name but kept the cool smile on his face.

"I wish. I have to head off to work. But I promise I will make it up to you." He smiled walking over to Joey and ruffling his now long curly hair.

"Okay." Joey laughed pushing away Caleb's hand. "Say hi to Uncle Adrian." Joey smiled before walking back into his room and began to look for his swimming trunks.

"But I want you to come too." Zoey pouted dropping her suit onto the floor and crossing her arms across her chest.

"Jeez you look more like your mother each day." Caleb muttered under his breath. Making me cover my mouth to hide my growing smile.

"I want to go too Princess. But I have to work. I have people who are waiting for me to put away some bad people." Caleb said as he kneeled in front of Zoey.

"Are you like a police?" Zoey asked tilting her head to the side as she looked into Caleb's eyes.

"Kind of." Caleb replied after a second. "You're lying." Zoey blurted. Her face began to turn red and splotchy - a sign that she was seconds away from crying.

"I'm not. Oh baby don't cry." I could hear the pain in his voice as he wiped away her tears.

"Honey. Caleb does have to go to work. And its very important. He can't miss it because we want him to come with us." I voiced out as I wrapped my arm around her small shoulders.

"But why is he lying?" She muttered frowning at Caleb.

Zoey had a sixth sence to know when people were lying to her.

It had never been a problem. Since I never liked to lie to them. But now, with werewolf's and vampires surrounding us all over this town. I wasn't sure when to tell her the truth. Now? Later? When she turns?

"Because we have to talk about other things before I can tell you princess." Caleb interrupted bringing me out of my thoughts.

"How about tomorrow, we all go to the ice cream parlor by the  center and I tell you what I do."After a couple seconds zoey smiled and nodded.

"Good luck at work Prince." She hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek before running to the bathroom to change and closed the door.

"She has your manipulation skills."Caleb joked as he got to his feet. "Its a blessing." I shrugged laughing as he pulled me into his chest.