"For you, I'll never get my fill." His eyes shined as he smiled up at me. But behind the love I could see the fear. The fear that had stayed there since I told him about Heath.

Leaning back down I laid a sweet and simple kiss on his lips, that soon began to turn frenzied.

My body squirmed under him as his lips made a trail of burning kisses anywhere he could reach. His hands shook as he gripped me to his chest.

Turning us so he was hovering over me. Opening my eyes I met his gaze. Lust, love, fear, and guilt flashed together. Lifting myself up I met his lips pulling him back to our bubble. Our escape of our troubles.

Our happy place away from Heath.

But the more we kissed, touched, and caressed the more my heart began to drop in fear.

His touches were starting to feel like a goodbye.

∆∆

"Babe, we should take the kids to the beach." I sighed plopping down on the couch. Fanning myself I turned to Caleb who had a frown etched onto his face.

"Hey what's wrong?" Frowning I turned my body to face him and laid my hand on his knee.

"Jacob has ignored my calls for a couple of weeks." He growled rubbing his temple and settled back on the couch.

Images of Jake and Sarah stumbling out of the woods flashed through my mind. Shaking it off I leaned back and kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry about it, I'll call him." I smiled pushing myself to get off the couch. Only to be pulled back down.

"No. Something's off about him." He frowned staring straight into my eyes.

Rolling my eyes I slapped his arm playfully.

"You're just saying that. You need to trust me. He's just my friend. And he has been there for me since elementary school."

Shaking his head he sat up straighter and began to rub his temples again.

"No it isn't that. I mean I still don't like you around him. But he's just off Ariana. Please just trust me on this." Biting down on my lip I thought it over.

Had he been off? I mean it wasn't like I had talked to him much since Caleb and I began to work everything out.

And then everything with my dad, Joey, Marina, and Heath.

Maybe it was my fault he was being ill towards the pack.

No, he's always loved this pack. He wouldn't push then away because I didn't talk to him. He's responsible.

"Ari." Caleb growled making me chuckle.

"I'm not going to stay away from him. He's my Bestfriend. But I will back off until you work things out with him okay."

I could tell he hated the idea but agreed nonetheless.

"So beach?" I asked smiling over to him.

"I can't today." He frowned "I have patrol with Adrian. But you take the kids. Maybe your sisters too." He suggested. Grinning I nodded. "That's great! I would love for Mariah and Marina to meet! And Quin too! I knew you were smart deep down." I winked jumping off the couch and running to my room before he could catch me.

"I'm going to get you back!" Caleb shouted making me burst in a fit of giggles.

Throwing open my closet I scrummaged through my undie drawer until I pulled out my one piece black bathing suit.