He Thinks He Knows

Start from the beginning

She sighs again

"All right. But if it gets out of hand I'm beating someone's ass."

He giggles and let her go. He starts walking away telling her that he'll met her and the guys later at her house.

Nash heads for his house knowing that Hayes will already be there.

=============================

Hayes POV

Uggggh I have to walk home. Fun. Once I open the door I see the back of someone's head on my couch.

But my mom and dad are on a business trip.

Skylynn's at my grandparents house while their gone.

And I'm pretty sure nash is still at school with MY Yami.

I sigh loudly and the person sitting there turns towards me.

"Hey hayes." He says smiling softly.

"AARONNN!!!" I yell running up to him to engulf him in a hug.

"What are you doing here?!" I giggle.

"I came to see my best friend of course"

You see before we moved here about 1year ago we lived in North Carolina and I was a happy child. Mostly becuz I had Aaron. He was my best friend. My Partner In crime. He was always there for me. So when we moved away I started unleashing all this anger that was built inside of me.

That anger mostly focused around nash. And how he easily made friends while I still missed my old one. How he had cam from nowhere and I didn't have anything.

Although my parents didn't hit me like they beat him for being gay he still had it made in school.

And I didn't like that.

I hugged Aaron tighter just wanting to tell him everything since I lived here.

"I missed you" I say barring my head in his neck.

"I missed ya too hayes" he says.

I let go and suddenly get excited

"Hey! OMG I have so much to tell you!! Comon'" I say grabbing his wrist and pulling him upstairs towards me room.

"Ok ok geez hayes" Aaron says laughing.

Once we get to my room I close the door and he sits on my bed. Making himself already comfortable.

"Comfy?" joke.

"Very" he says eyes closed

"Well good. Cuz I have a lot to tell you" I chuckle sitting on my desk chair across the room.

I tell him everything.

Me when I first got here. I told him about nash and cam. I told him about Yami and how I like her. It's pretty funny actually. When I described her to him he agrees with me she must be hot. But then I describe her personality and his eyes are wide open and jaw hanging.

I laugh some more before I hear my door open.

I look to find that it's nash. I slightly roll my eyes.

"Hey hayes what's so funn- AARON!!!"

He yells opening his arms.

"NASH!!!" Arron screams like him, hugging him also.

Hu. Aaron didn't greet me like that...

I can feel the little fire in me starting go light up. I needa keep my cool.

"Haha yea that's enough with the hugging session. So what do you need nash?" I ask with a really fake smile.

Aaron frowns at me. Shit. I forgot that he can easily notice wen I'm fake smiling. But nash just smiles back. Like an idiot.

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to tell you something really quickly. Um Aaron can I borrow hayes for a minute? Wen I'm done I'm heading out to my friends house so you two could have to house." Nash tells Arron.

I wanted to say that I wanted to keep Arron In The room cuz he's MY best friend but Aaron beat me to it.

"Sure buddy." He smiles at nash and walks out.

Nash closes the door behind him and smiles widely at me.

Ugh now what?

"Guess what hayes!" He says practically jumping up and down with excitement.

"What?!" I ask with a forced smile.

"Me and cam made up!!" He yells engulfing me in a hug.

WHAT?! My head yells but when I say it it comes out softer.

"What you mean?" I ask smiling weakly.

"Well he said he was sorry for ignoring me and then we made up and he's even closer to me now!! Idk he might even ask me out!!" Nash says with a smile so wide it looks like it'll break his face.

On the inside I'm screaming bloody murder.

WHAT?!? THAT WASNT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN UGHHHHH THIS RUINS EVERYTHING!!!!!

But I just smile lightly at nash.

"That's great buddy. I'm happy you got your shit sorted out."

He laughs and started walking towards my door saying he'll tell Aaron he can come back up now.

"Well I'll be at Yami's house if you need-"I cut him off.

"AGAIN?!" I ask alittle to loudly.

He slowly turns towards me.

"Is there a problem?" He asks confused.

"Should I just stay here then and hang with you and Aaron?" He asks again

OH GOD NO!

"No no no. That's fine just tell her I said hi k?" I say sweetly cursing under my breath for almost slipping up.

"Oh. Okay!" He smiles and heads down stairs.

I let out a breath I had been holding and flop face first into my bed. I here the front door open and close. Then steps on the stairs and finally my door open and close.

I sigh and peek one eye out to see Aaron standing there. Arms crossed and looking at me.

"Hi" I say weakly.

"Explain"

===========================

HII

Look I updated!!!

Happy or nah?

lol any way comment and vote for another chapter

Baiii❤️😛