Hockey Accidents

Nash's POV

After lunch and 5th it's 6th and I'm with cameron again.

We play fight all PE long. And one time as we were playing swords with our hockey sticks (becuz we were doing a hockey unit)

I said "ok truths?"

He grinned at me "truths"

"Good" I said turning away and started walking away. I forgot I wasn't suppose to turn my back on him anymore cuz he would always make a comment on my ass or slap it and run away. Or both.

As I turned around I suddenly felt something hard hit me in the butt.

"Ow!" I yelled

I turned around to find cam there. The hockey stick behind his back and he was looking away. Whistling innocently.

I glared/smirked at him.

"Did you really just hit me in the ass with a paddle!!!"

He looked at me totally playing the innocent card and said

"No I spanked you with a paddle. There's a difference." He winked.

I blushed and swung at him with the paddle. Laughing he dodged it but doing so sent his paddle flying towards the ground and it hit my ankle.

"Ow! Shit!" I said clutching my ankle. I sat on the ground becuz it hurt! Standing.

"Holy shit babe are you ok!" Cam says running towards me and lifting me up helping me wobble to the bench.

"Yea yea I'm fine" I say trying to keep calm but then I take my hand away from the pressure I was putting on my ankle and pain shoots through my foot.

"Ahh!" I yell

"No your not ok Imma go get coach to give me a pass so I can't take you to the nurse." He says starting to walk off

"No cam it's alright-" I start but he's already gone.

I sigh and look down till 5 mins later I hear foot steps coming towards me. I dint look up till I see a familiar pair of purple convers in front of me.

"Yami?" I say

"What happend?" She says answering my question with a question.

"Oh Cam accidentally hit my ankle with the hockey stick and went to go get a pass to the nurse becuz my foot hurts like motherfucker!" I say wincing a bit as I put more pressure.

At first she only nods inspecting my foot then as cam comes back out of breath with a pass in his hands she turns towards him and punches his arm. Nearly sending him to the ground.

"Ow! What? What id do?!" He asked confused.

"Your slow ass to forever to get a pass! Look at that it's purple! If he broke it your a dead man Dallas! Take him to the nurse now!"

"Ok ok" he said. He didn't bother arguing back cuz he knew he would get his ass handed to him. Heck I knew that.

He suddenly picked me up bridal style and started walking.

"Um I can hop you know." I say blushing.

"And I can ride you you know, what's your point?"

"Cam!"

"Hahahah ok ok I feel really bad right now and if your ankle isn't broken but hopping on it might actually do more damage and there's no way that's happening so I'm caring you weither you like it or not." He says in a stubborn tone