He Thinks He Knows

Hayes POV

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Ok hayes don't do anything stupid.

I run my fingers through my hair as I see her approach me.

But why does she look so angry?

"Hey yam-" I'm cut of by her grabbing my collar and slamming me against the lockers. Pinning me with her body.

I can literally smell her from how close she was. She smelled like strawberries and ....mangos?

Probably Nash.

Although she didn't wear or like makeup her face still looked flawless.

Eyelashes long and curled. Lips big and pink. And her hair falling perfectly around her face.

She looked at me like she wanted to kill me. And tell me why I found this attractive? Sure I might be scared of her but she is still pretty hot. All the guys think so.

In the locker rooms they always discuss her body and her long flowing hair. Knowing that if they ever talked about it out loud she would somehow find out and beat their sorry asses

She opened her mouth to say something but was cut off as someone grabbed her arm pulling her away from me. I looked to see nash with her over his shoulder and her telling him to put her down.

I frowned. He always has to mess up things hu?

They turned a corner and they were out of my eye site.

============================

3rd person POV

Once nash had thought they walked far enough he set her down by a brick wall outside across the school football field.

"NASH! WTF?!" Yami yells at nash

Nash whimpers back from her fiery mood and as soon as she sees that she yelled a little to loud at him her face softens.

"I-I'm sorry nash. It's just that-" she didn't know what to say. But he did.

"No you can't." He stated plainly.

"I can't what?" Yami said crossing her arms a little to sassily. Well it was her normal reaction nobody tells her she can't do something if she wants to.

"You can't talk to him. And you won't cuz if you do...I'll...ill" now it was his turn not to know what to say.

It's Yami after all. Nash knows what she's been through and that he just can't put their friendship on the line like that. That's his best friend.

He sighs covering his face with his hands.

"Just. Please let me deal with this. Please. It's my business." Nash says bringing out his puppy eyes.

Yami immediately turns to look to the side.

"But it's my business too I mean there fucking with one of my best friends here. How can I just back out?" She sighs obviously frustrated.

"Look I know you love us a lot right?"

Yami nods

"And you would do anything for us right?"

"Of course you guys are all I have and I-" she chokes alittle just thinking bout it

"-I can't lose you guys cuz if I do....I just don't know" she finishes sighing deeply.

"Ok then..." Nash pulls her into a hug.

"Please let me deal with this on my own. Pretty please?" He say looking at her with his puppy eyes.