She wanted to go to the church where the wedding is being held to prove her worth to Glaiza, but then again ang tanong……….matatanggap pa kaya sya nito?

May mukha pa kaya syang ihaharap dito, dahil sa mga kaga-gagahang ginawa nya dahil sa matinding pag ibig dito.  

Manipulating the feelings of the young doctor out of her own happiness……..she didn’t even consider how the young doctor feels towards her.

She was so blinded with her love to the young de Castro, that she became obsessed with the notion of having her and to have her.

Ang tanong………….ganito ba ang nagagawa nang taong labis labis na nag mamahal?

Oo…..para sa kanya ay Oo, if given any chance again…………..gagawin at gagawin parin nya ang kanyang mga plano na walang pag dadalawang isip.

Rinig na naman nya ang pag hampas nang kanyang ina sa pintuan nang kanyang silid.

Para na syang mababaliw sa lahat nang mga pangyayari.

They were trying to open her door but, sad to say they couldn’t.

Their mansion was designed heavily to protect them from unexpected danger………it maybe a robbery, an under siege from their family enemies or to a trespasser.

Each door in the mansion were made of lightweight metal that can withstand the strongest equipment in the word, with a touched of wood style finishing.

Not to mention that all the glass interiors were made of bullet proof materials.

That’s how protected and heavy guarded the Ramos Mansion is……..you cannot come in easily and you can’t go out easily as well……no escape at all. 

Her mom was just come from an out of the country conference and her dad is on his way home as well, as soon as he received the emergency call from her wife, informing him about the situation of their daughter. 

“Aurora what happened?!”  Nag aalalng tanong ng kasalukuyang Heneral sa may bahay nito.

“Our daughter Dominggo, Manang Sita said she’s been locking herself in her room for three days now?!”  Hysterical na sagot nito sa asawa.

“Wait, I should be the one asking you that, you are here with her in this house, what happened?”  Balik tanong din dito sa asawa.

“I was…….I was kind of busy, I’m sorry.”   You could hear the disappointment in his voice.

“Anong gagawain natin Dominggo di ko mabuksan buksan ang pintuan?”  Panic is evident in the voice of the Ramos matriarch.

“Don’t worry she will open the door, I received a call from Armando and they are on the way here.”  Masayang hinarap nang kasalukuyang heneral ang asawa nito, with an excited expression on his face.

“What’s the connection of Armando with this?”   Naguguluhang tanong naman nang ginang, she just wanted her husband to open the door of her daughter, why his kind of pump up?

“They knew where Glaiza is Aurora!”  Bigla namang balita nito sa ginang.

Sumilay naman ang ngiti nang may bahay ng Heneral nang mapag tanto nito kung bakit maaliwalas ang mukha nang kanyang asawa.

“So you mean…..”

“Yes!  They will bring us to 'HER'.”   Excited na pag putol nito sa sasabihin pa sana nang may bahay.

Di nila alintana na bukas na pala ang pintuan sa silid nang kanilang nag iisang anak.

Napatingin naman sila sa gawi ng pintuan .