Mean Girls: The High School Reunion pt. 2

"Cady! Wait!" Aaron ran after her and left his partner standing with the other three plastics.

"I can't believe you!" Cady screeched, "You PROMISED that we would get back together at the ten year reunion!"

Aaron sighed, "I'm sorry, it just, it happened so fast."

"WHAT happened so fast?" Cady said with an uptight tone.

Aaron began, "You know I went to Northwestern for college..."

Cady became confused, "Yeah..."

Aaron continued, "I played on the football team there, I got good grades, but something just didn't feel right. I kept going on dates with some girls,"

"Woah! Wait! HOLD ON! YOU WENT ON DATES WITH OTHER GIRLS?" Cady interrupted.

"I had to do SOMETHING while I was waiting for 2014," Aaron sighed, "Anyway, I kept going on dates with some girls, but I just kept thinking it wasn't right, that I had no interest in girls. I realized I was gay two years into college."

Cady's jaw dropped.

"Then, I became awkward because I had no idea what people would think of it. But, I found my partner, Rob, and I'm the happiest I've been my whole life."

Cady looked irritated, "So, to recap, you're happier with Rob than you ever were with me?"

"To tell you the truth, Cady, I was never that into you. You were just SO annoying about wanting to date me and blah blah blah that I went out with you in high school just so you would stop. When I made that promise to you at graduation, I was just kidding around. You didn't REALLY follow it, did you?" He chuckled.

Cady's face turned red, "Actually, Aaron, I did follow it. I can't believe I wasted ten years of my life just because you were kidding around."

Aaron said, "I'm sorry Cady, but you wanted the truth and that was it. I better go find Regina." He walked off.

Cady saw Janis and Damien infront if the building, "Oh my God, Janis? Damien?" She noticed the huge rock on Janis' finger.

"CADY!" They said in unison and came to hug her.

"What's this!?!" Cady pointed to the ring on Janis' finger.

"Well..." Damien began.

"We're engaged!" Janis gleamed.

"Ahhh! I'm so happy for you both!"

"How's Aaron?" Damien asked, "Did he keep his promise?"

Cady got a sad look on her face, "No. He's gay." she looked at the ground.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" Janis and Damien said together.