One-shot

A/N: "Japanese" and "English"

Leave comments! Thank you! ☺

🛵🛵🛵

-Bzzt-

-Bzzt-

The doorbell buzzed twice, alarming the residents inside.

"I'm coming!" Said the person behind the door. "Who is it—Tzuyu-ah?!"

Tzuyu gave a cheeky grin while waving sheepishly at Sana.

"Hi, " Tzuyu smiled.

Sana was taken aback from her fellow teammate's sudden visit to her hometown in Osaka, Japan.

The cute Shiba had her mouth agape as she stared at the tall maknae in front of her. This made Tzuyu chuckled.

"Hello, " Tzuyu waved a hand in front of Sana's face. "Are you there, unnie?"

Sana shook her head, "yah! Why the sudden visit?"

Tzuyu shrugged, "I'll explain inside. If that's okay?"

Sana flinched because she forgot to invite the girl in.

"Oh shoot! Come in! Sorry!" She then pulled Tzuyu inside and into the living room. "Do you want tea?"

Tzuyu sat and nodded.

Minutes later, Sana came back with a tray of green tea and gave a cup to her sudden visitor. She then sat across her.

"How did you know where I lived?"

Tzuyu smelled the tea's aroma. "GPS, " she paused to take a sip. "I used the GPS to locate your address after I asked it from Momo-unnie the other day."

Sana never thought of that, especially when you're talking about the famous Chou. She can immediately fly from any country she wants without a problem. She then shrugged it off and changed the topic.

"What brings you here?"

Tzuyu shrugged. "Just got nothing to do, " she grinned. "After Twice got disbanded everything was pretty boring already."

Sana frowned. "I know. I miss Onces. I miss our busy lives."

Tzuyu nodded. "That's why I decided to visit you."

Sana raised a brow. "When money isn't a problem to the Chou family, " she smirked making Tzuyu pout. "Why though?"

The girl leaned back crossing her arms with a sighed. "Hmm- I have something in mind."

"What?"

"Get your wallet and cards we're going somewhere, " Tzuyu declared while standing up.

"Huh?" She stands as well.

"Just go get your wallet and cards, unnie."

"What are you two going to do?"

The two flinched and looked at the person who just entered the living room—Sana's dad.

"Oh, dad" Sana then glanced at Tzuyu then back at her father. "I don't know about Tzuyu's plan."

Tzuyu grinned. "Hello, sorry for the sudden visit Minatozaki-san, " she bowed. "I want to borrow onee-chan for three days."

This made Sana looked at her in disbelief.

The man smirked. "Three days? Where is your destination?"