Season 2 Chapter 2

Akari POV

I stand next Elza, as reporters and photographers take pictures and ask us questions.

Elza answers the question while I drink my cup of coffee. 

I see many Yotsuboshi Gakuyen students around, it gets on my nerve. Suddenly, a strange reporter stucks his mic in front of me. 

"Miss Akari san, how does it feel like to be at the place with the strongest idols in Japan?" 

I look for Elza for help. I'm not supposed to speak, because both I and Elza doesn't want people to know my voice, but it is very hard.

So, I just ignore him and keep drinking my coffee.

Tany appears at last.

"Akari sama. Elza sama, the headmaster of the school is wanting to meet you," he says.

"That's it," Elza says.

5 minutes later. 

We arrive at the office.

Elza is in a pretty bad mood. 

"Guess what Akari! A reporter asked if I am from America! Ain't that raises?" she screams.

Elza barges in the office.

"What do you want?" she says.

"We're busy bro. Say you're business or we'll break it. Well, even if you don't say it we'll break it," I say.

"What are you here for?" he asks.

"You'll know soon," Elza says.

"Prepare your full force of Idols," I say. "We don't like boring battles,"

"You want a head-on battle with my idols? Are you insane? Do you know Kisaragi Tsubasa? She is known is the best actor in the wor..." 

"Ya ya. Best actor whatsoever. Just get your idols. Its so damn shit boring here listening to your lecture," I say rolling my eyes.

"I'm sorry, your idols??" Elza says.

"Tany, get me one more cup," I say.

"Of course," 

3 minutes later.

"Here you go. Your Super Venti Flat White coffee," 

"Good,"

Knock knock.

"Come in," the headmaster says.

"Is it true the famous Elza is here?" a girl asks.

4 girls with the S4 uniform came in.

I have the flu now so its short sorry