Saiyyan

Helo Guyz...

Thank U So Much For Ur Votes and Comments Means Alot For Me To Write 🙂

This Time Requested By Aju_0215

Theme/Plot :-

When Sanskar Come Baadi To Meet Swara After Their Real Marriage...

Hope U Will Like This 🙂

Start With ,

Swara was in Baadi sitting on her room window gazing moon with tears in her eyes...

She looked at her mehndi that how dark is her mehndi then today incident come in her mind...

How she run from jail stop Kav-San marriage...

How She Get Married With Her Love Her Sanskar...

Then How Laksh Betray Her Sister and Married With Kavya...

And How Her So Called Father bring her here in Baadi just because his daughter get betrayed...

Than What About Her???

Even She Is His Daughter...

Cant He Just Think About Her Also...

Cant He See How Much In Pain She Is After get Separated From Her Sanskar...

But Na  He Only Care about His One and Only Daughter Miss Ragini...

While thinking all these she caresses her hand Where Sanskar name was written on While Tears Continuously Forming Out From Her Beautiful Pretty Eyes Indicating How Much Hse Is Actually Missing Her Husband...

She was badly sniffing that she did not even realize when her room door opened and someone entered in her with slow step...

Suddenly her heart beat raise listening Similar Painful Voice Of Man...

        Jaan...

She looked up only to get drowned herself in Dark Brown Teary Eyes...

She blink her tearful eyes several time to belive Is He Here In Real???
Or She Is Dreamy???

She stand up from her place and without wasting any second just run.towards man while stumbling due to her heavy lehenga she embraced him tightly and Break down in his arm...

   Sanskar....

Whisper Swara while crying heavily in his embrace and more tighten the hold...

While Sanskad heart pinch seeing his Love in this condition...

While controlling himself he start conselling her to soothing her pain he roamed his hand on her back try to make her calm who is crying badly...

After 20 mins of crying Swara stop crying and now sniffing cutely making him sigh in relief...

He try to break the hug but only to get tighten hold from Swara side...

Princess...Look at me... What happen... I am There Na...

Said Sanskar again whike try to break hug but Swara nodded in no and more tighten the hold due to the fear of losing him once Again...

Now she dont want him to go away from her because of some others...

He sigh heavily seeing her childish behaviour he start going towards window taking Swara in this position.embracing her as she is not at all.ready to leave him...