Under The Sky In A Forest

Helo Friends Here I Am Back With Another Shot As Per Promised...

Plot/Theme :-

A Cup Of Hot Coffee... Sitting Around Fire... Putting Shawl On OurSelf... Keeping Head On Our Loved One Shoulder... Intertwining Our Hand... Making Out While Cold Breeze Touches Our Body With Little SnowFall Adding Some Fire...

New Cover Of This Book Made By areejparvez1

Well Thank You Twinny For Making This Cover On My Request 😍🙈😁

Lets Start ,

Paris A Place Of Love...
With 0°C Temperature...
Streets Filled With Snowfall...
People's Were Seen Wearing Overcoat To Prevent Themselves From Cold...

More Inside In A Forest Snow Present In A Trees Dews Drop Falling On Plants Making Pleasant Voices Birds Were Chirpping Dark Night Only Moon Light Shine...

Going More Deep We Can See A House Built In A Forest Away From The World...
Lights Were On...
Their Is A Silence Everywhere...

Inside The House A Couple Is Shown Standing Near Window Seeing The Night View Smile On Thier Lips And A Cup Of Coffee In Their Hands...

The Couple Is Revealed As Swara and Sanskar...

Sanskar Back Hugging Swara Wrapping His Hands Around Her Waist And Hold Her Tightly Near His Chest While Swara Rested Her Head On His Chest And Smiling Listening His Heart Beast Which Beat Only For Her...

Sanskar Give Swara Kiss On Her Head and Release Swara from his tight Grip making her frown not feeling His Touch...

"I Just Come"...

Said Sanskar seeing Swara facial expression he give peck on Her Forhead and Move Out Feeling Swara Blessed To Have Him Always Beside Her...

She Again Turn And Look Outside This Time She Able To See Her Husband Who Is Doing Something With Honesty Making Her Smile...

While Swara Closed Her Feeling and open half window letting out Cold Breeze Touched Her Face Feeling Extreme Happiness From Bottom Of Her Heart...

After About 30 Mins Sanskar Come Inside The House He About To Shout Her Name But Stop Seeing Her Enjoying The Weather...

He with Smile Move Towards Her And Closed Her Eyes With His Hands making her come out from her dreamland...

She about to shout but he come close and whisper in her ears...

"Shhh...Its Me Ur Sanskar...
Come With Me I Have A Surprise For You"...