When Jealousy Come Between Us

Hey Guyz Thank U For Showering Ur Love..

Here I Am Back With AnOther Hot Shot This Time Requested By One Of The SwaSan Fan From Swaragini Serial When Sanskar Entered Baadi As A Mad Person...

SwaSan Meeting???
How They Relate With Each Other???
Is Their Any Kind Of Relation Between Them Or Not???
How They Both End Up Making Sexed Relation???

All The Things U Will Get To Know In This Part😉

Hope U Will Like It...

Here In This Swa-----Lak marriage is already fixed making Ragini Angry on Them...

Start with A person entered in Baadi behind him many people's running to catch him and shouting on him...

The pwrson face filled with mud his clother torn for some places he run towards one of the house of Baadi and hide behind a girl making Everyone Shocked and get afraid seeing the scene...

They all get up from their seat being shocked and stare the person while a boy only shouting for help holding girl dupatta hiding his face on her waist and crying...

Laksh come forward and and bring boy behind from Swara seeing the person MM get shocked and only one word come out from their mouths That Is Sanskar seeing The Sanksar Laksh immediately hugged Sanskar tightly while Sanskar start wriggle in his grip and push him hard making Laksh fall down in ground and he himself went Behind Swara and Hide himslef from the gathering...

Baadi people come towards Swara to catch Sanskar but Swara stop them and tell them to go out...

She try to pull Sanksar but he hold her shoulder tightly not wanting to leave her...
But atlast she make him understand and bring infront of her she make him sit on chair and cupped his face with her soft hands making Sanskar smiled childishly sensing her cold hand touches his face...

He giggle making Sujata cried more seeing His Son...
She about to come towards Sanskar and about to touch his forhead but he being afraid hughed Swara and starr shivering due to fear thinking that she must also beat him and take him away...

Seeing this Sujata run from their while Swara take Sanskar upstairs to her she make him sit on bed and locked the door room while he hold her dupatta and start playing with her dupatta like a kid while Swara sigh seeing him like this...

She take her dupatta from his grip and about to get up but Sanskar again hold her dupatta tightly and pull her such that she landed on his Lap making Swara Shocked...

She Stare Sanskar Shockingly while seeing his Eyes who is showing somethinh else which sometime ago showing innocence...

She Utter His Name  being shocked and confused not believing anything but Soon Her Confused Face Turn Into Smirked Making Sanskar Also Smirked and Laugh Evilly along with Swara...

While Swara Hold Sanskar tightly From his Neck and Placed Her Lips On His Lips and Start Kissing Him Hungrily Sanskar also wrapped his strong arms around her soft delicate Waist and Tighten his hold on her waist....

Swara while kissing Sanskar make him lye on bed coming upon him and fasten her kiss more bitting his lips more making Sanskar groan in Pleasure...