Colors Of Love

Helo guyz Thank u so much for ur comments and Showering ur love😊🤗

Accoring to ur Comments First I Will Write On HOLI SEQUENCE

Then On UNDER SKY IN A FOREST

Coz i dont want to upset anyone😊

So Guyz Here U Go All

            ~COLORS OF LOVE~

This OS Based On Holi Sequence How Colours Of Holi Become SwaSan Colours Of Love...

Lets Start,

A big mansion show like a Palace...
With S&S name plate hanging near The Gate Of Mansion...

There is a big garden shows  when we entered in Mansion Filled with Many Peoples wearing White Coloured Suits And Enjoying their own world While Playing With Colours And Applying Colours to others sometime throwing Coloured Water Making Everyone Shivered due to cold water...

Not only That There are many peoples Who Are Drinking Thandai or Bhang also Eating Bhang Laado's getting out of Control and Enjoying...

Inside the Mansion Many Servants are Working Serving Juices , Sweets , Fruits to Guests After All This Party Os Given By One And Only The Great SM who rules In Business World...

Going Further Camera focused on a outside of a room where Pleasureable Moans Were Listening...

Inside The Room We Can See A Girl In Her 25 age Was Standing At Near Dressing Table Wearing Beautiful And Embroidery White Coloured Frok And Try To Make Herself Ready Which Is Getting Difficult Because Of The Boy Who Is Just Standing Behind Her wearing White Kurta and Tight Jeans Pant Looking Smoking Hot Holding Girl Both Hands Through her Waist and Kissing On Her Neck as well as bitting on her neck making Them Both Pleasure...

Camera focused on the faces of girl or boy which revealed as Our Swara and Sanskar enjoying their own time😉

Sanskar more pressed Swara body on his body and Bitted On Her Neck causing pleasureable moan escaped from Swara mouth Her eyes get closed tightly while Sanskar suck the bitten area to sooth her pain...

After teasing her neck he turned her Towards himself only to get witnssed her closed eyes...

He move more close to her and kissed her eyes one by one making Swara open her eyes feeling his touch on her...

He then move towards her cheeks and licked her cheeks making Swaea holded his kurta tightly...

He then rubbed his nose with her nose and give peck on her nose...

Then come towards her ears and kissed or bitted her earlobes making Swara moan...

Atlast he come towards her lips moving more close he just stop at inch distance while Swara already parted her shivering lips due to his hot breathe on her lips...

While looking into her eyes He Said

"Opened Your Eyes Swara I Want You To Look Into My Eyes To See My Love For You"

Listening Sanskar a pink blush crept on her cheeks and she slowly opened her eyes making Sanskar smile and tighten his hold on her waist more...

As soon as Swara Opened her eyes completely Sanskar without giving her any chance placed his lips on her lips and start kissing her showing his love on this kissed...