"But still"

I can hear a lot of shuffling from the other side telling me that she's quite busy at the moment "Listen, I have to go but I'll call you back later, okay"

Before I can say anything the line is cut.

"Done talking about me?"

I almost fall off the chair when I hear Kyle's voice. Where did he come from? I awkwardly look behind me to see him dressed in a tank top that showcases his tone body and biceps, and light shorts showing his very fit and tight  thighs and calfs with some trainers on.

Gosh.

"Where are you going?" I ask instead not knowing how to reply to his earlier question.

"You didn't know who I was?"

I shake my head "I knew your name"

"And?" He presses on walking to the kitchen and opening the fridge.

"And I've heard things about you" I reply not really sure where this is going.

He drinks some milk through the milk carton and I have to press my lips together not to say anything because I don't think he'd appreciate it "I'll be back. Don't go into my room or mess my house up or I'll kick you out"

And with that he's out the door. What the hell is wrong with this guy? Weren't we just having a conversation?

He's soo weird.

****

The rest of yesterday was pretty uneventful really. Kyle left me alone for most of the day because he only came back later when I was falling asleep. I think I need to make some friends around there because clearly Kyle has no intentions of being that with me. I can't be bored the entire time.

"Did you tell your mom yet?" Noah asks playing with my hair. Luckily his roommate has class at this time so I could come over to his dorm.

Well not that he's ever here. Noah has been so busy lately with whatever it is that I don't even get to see him as much as I'd like. I don't want to bring it up because I don't want any fights but it's actually been bothering me. I guess I'll  have to find the right time to.

I shake my head "I can't tell her. She'll bury me alive"

"Babe, you always exaggerate" He chuckles face palming himself at me "Remember that time you thought she was going to kill you when she found out about us? You're still alive"

"Yes cause I told her we broke up" I retort and Noah just carries on laughing

My mom does not like him. At all. To be fair, she doesn't like any boy, especially ones around me. I don't know exactly how she found out we were dating but she was seriously not happy. I ended up having to tell we had broken up because I was scared she was going to move me to another school.

"Too bad we're very much together" He says kissing my forehead "So, did you get a place or are you still a homeless person?"

I shift awkwardly away from him and he raises an eyebrow "Oh... about that. You see, I did get a place..."

"But?"

"It's with a guy" I say in one quick breath and I can see he's quite annoyed with that piece of information "Kyle Chambers. Maybe you know him"

"Hard not to" He mutters, running a hand through his brown locks, confirming my suspicions that he's very annoyed "You live with him? Seriously?"

"It was the only option"

"How am I supposed to feel about my girlfriend living with the biggest player on campus?" He groans.

"Noah, it's not like I'm going to do anything with the guy" I say softly, holding his hand "I have you, plus he's a total douche"

"Still. I don't like this at all"

I sigh "I don't either but there's no other way"

"What did Kathrine have to say about this?" He shakes his head "I hope you haven't forgiven her because this is all her fault"

"She's my best friend, off course I forgave her" I tell him "She's yours too, you know"

We've been the three musketeers since college freshmen year. They knew each other before they knew me but in the end, it all worked out. I got a best friend and a boyfriend at the same time (kind of).

"I know but the girl makes the worst decisions sometimes. God knows how I've put up with her for the past 19 years of my life"

"You love her" I coo and he rolls his eyes "She was very sorry. And for now she's living with that loser, Nathan"

"I'm not surprised" He replies before looking at his watch "Well anyways I have to go to the library now"

"What? Why?" I try not to sound too irritated.

"I have to study, Chels, you know this" He replies defensively "You'll be able to find your way back to your new apartment, right?"

I nod sadly "Sure. Bye"

"Bye" He kisses me and grabs his bag before walking out the door and leaving me in his own dorm.

Wow.

***

Hi.

Keep voting, lovies. Also comment.