Chapter Seven - Today Is The Day

Start from the beginning

Grey smirked before winking at me secretly "That's the thing, she's not just a mere human. Wanna show them your powers, J- Al?" I could feel the excitement radiating off Ashley.

"Well, what do you wanna see?" I said in a sweet/badass tone. It kinda reminded me of a snake. Ignore that thought. I saw some guys staring at me in awe while the girls glared more furiously at me. I think my first impression here is going good so far.

He thought for a moment before saying with a smirk "How about fighting one of the wolves here?" He said motioning to the group of boys that had muscles as if they were wrestlers. I nodded "No problem at all." With a smirk I motioned towards them to come forward.

"A human? Fighting one of the best fighting wolves in my pack? She'll be dead before the fight even begins!" The Alpha exclaimed.

I smirked at him "We shall see, now won't we?" He glared at me. In a way, I was dis-respecting him and to dis-respect Alphas immediately gets you on the "One-Day-I-will-Hurt-You" list.

He nodded stiffly before say loudly "John, will you come and show this young lady how we fight? A human against a wolf? How idiotic!" He muttered the last part One of those wrestler-like looking guys came forward with a smirk.

"I would love to show you about fighting, Al" he said with a suggestive look. I immediately disliked him. He looks like one of those guys that think girls belong in the kitchen and are good for nothing but the things that should be done in the bedroom. I pity his mate.

My pack immediately growled. Except Grey, he was glaring at the guy. John immediately looked scared for a second and moved three tiny steps back. I mentally sighed, the effects my pack and Alpha can have.

"Only my friends and mentally stable people can call me 'Al'." I said to him while walking outside the door, towards the backyard as if I live here. Well, I used and am going to, anyway.

I could feel his wolf growling at me and cowering from my pack. He didn't see a human as a threat. Oh, little does he know...

I removed the lollipop I had in my shorts pocket and my hat and tossed it to Ashley. She rolled her eyes at me "What did I tell you about eating anymore lollipops? You already ate the one for today!"

Another thing you should know about me, I am obsessed with lollipops. And Ashley has forbidden me to eat more than one lollipop a day.

I looked at her with this childish look and whined "But this is the last one of my favorites!" She just rolled her eyes.

"Shall we begin?" John asked. More like ordered. And my wolf was already thinking of ways to kill him for ordering us. I calmed her down before nodding "A little impatient, are we?"

He rolled his eyes "No, I just wanna get this over with."

I smirked "Scared?" I wanted to anger him before starting the fight. That way, he will just fight with anger instead of paying much attention to my tricks.

He snorted "Scared of you? Please! Me, scared of a human girl?"

"Your girlfriend's a human, ain't she?" I asked him.

"How did you know that?" He asked looking at me suspiciously.

"No girl in this pack would go out with you knowing that you won't treat them properly." I said in a tone that said I-Can-Do-Better-Things-Right-Now. I actually just new that because of a feminine human scent on him, but eh!

He growled before shifting. His wolf was huge but nothing compared to Grey's and my pack's wolves. I looked around the pack before focusing my eyes on Grey. "Let the fight begin?"