She knows.

I wonder who else knows.

"Okay and... do you want an apology?" I snapped and her glare hardens.

"What do you think?" She hissed back and I smile.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry that your boyfriend lost interest. And you were unable to please him." I sassed and her jaw drops. "Are we done here? I'm rather bored of this conversation."

She takes a step forward. "Listen bitch, you stay the hell away from my boyfriend. Don't talk to him, don't look at him, and don't even think about him!"

I couldn't help but smirk.

"What are you doing?"

"Thinking about him." I lean my side against the lockers.

"I'm warning you, stay the fuck away. I swear to god I'll-"

"You'll what?" I take a challenging step forward. "If you think threats is gonna scare me, your dead wrong. In fact, I'd love to see you try and fuck up my life even more."

"You should be scared." She shot back and I smirk.

"But I'm not." I shrug.

"You have no idea who you're dealing with." She seethed.

"I don't care, Nikki."

Marìa POV

I'm not one to judge, normally. But he just makes me so mad and annoyed, I just wanna pull his ears off. When I warned Zaya about Rainer, I had good intentions. But when I heard they were getting closer I got worried.

"Guys, I'm worried about her."

"Me too." Luke says leaning back into the booth.

"She has this new attitude, I can't explain it." Ezra adds on and we nod. "She's been closed off lately."

"Do you know why though?" Luke asks and he shakes his head.

Because of Rainer.

"Maria?"

"Sorry Luke, I don't." I lie, taking a bite of my burger. "She's been shutting me out too."

Luke, Ezra and I decided to go out to the diner down the street. I thought by coming here and eating would take my mind off of her. But I was dead wrong.

"This isn't healthy for her." Ezra states taking a sip of his soda.

"It's like she doesn't care anymore. She's not herself anymore and I'm worried about her. She's starting to hang out with Jaden now." Luke informs and my head shoots up.

"Wait what?"

"Yeah, earlier today she came to our table. She snapped at Rainer and I and whispered into Jadens ear." Luke shrugs and Ezra looked irritated.

"Since when were they friends?" Ezra spat and he shrugs.

What's going on with her?

Zaya POV