Chapter 23: OBBMP Part3

Depuis le début

After basahin ng host yung question para kay Tzuyu my heart starts to beat abnormally

Thank you for that question, well for me here are times when two people really want to make something work, but the timing is just off. The relationship causes heartache and pain, leaving both individuals in tough situations. I did a wrong decision in the past which is hurting the girl who loves me that much even though I used her to get back the girl I thought I'm inlove with but I was wrong.. In addition to this, You decide to go your separate ways only to find yourself thinking about each other and you decide to give it a second go.

You find yourself starting over yet again, figuring out what not to do when you give your relationship a second chance. If you’re in this particular position, you want to ensure that the second time around will be more successful than the first, right?

You certainly don’t want to end up feeling heartbroken again or disappointed. Mostly, you don’t want to end up making the same mistakes twice when you have the perfect opportunity to do things differently.

Remember, love can be sweeter the second time around, but you need to know what (not) to do when you give your relationship a second chance. If not, you could end up causing irreparable damage to a relationship that could’ve been your last. So that I will give my all just to bring her back cause I don't want my life be miserable again...(take a glance at Mina) That's all thankyou...

I feel like I swallow my tongue because of what he said.. And ako lang ba or sadyang tumingin siya sakin after niyang sabihin na 'I will give my all just to bring her back cause I don't want my life be miserable again'??

One moment of silence then bigla nalang nagsigawan yung mga tao after sumagot ni Tzuyu.. Yung iba naluluha pa.. Well baka relate.. Ako naman hindi matigil ang puso ko na tumibok ng sobrang bilis. Siguro dahil nasabi niya sa lahat yung kasalanang ginawa niya sa akin and I can see his sincerity while saying those things in front of this crowd..

Wow! That was very tragic yet touching answer Mr. JYPE.. Ohhhhh I guess our judges are having a hard time on deciding who will be the next Mr. and Ms. SEB.. So at this moment we will give you a special stage coming from our 2 male contestants under JYPE and FNCE please welcome Mr. Chou Tzuyu and Mr. Kang Chanhee!!

(imagine that Hyunjin is Tzuyu)

Wow! That was a wonderful performance coming from our contestants 👏 Thankyou very much Mr. Chou and Mr. Kang. So now, let's proceed to the awardings of sash and trophies..

- - - - - Fast forward - - - - -

Let's move on to the awarding of the next Mr. and Ms. SEB 2019.. For the girls, please hold each other hands and for the boys please cling your hands to each others shoulder..

So for our Mr. SEB 2019 is........

(drum rolls)

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....