Chapter 20: What Happened?

Tzuyu's POV

I wish I could give you my pain just for one moment..
Not to hurt you..
But make you understand how much you hurt me...
You are the one gave me the happiest life
and you are the one gave me the saddest life too.
You hurt much more than I deserved..
That is why I couldn't control my tears..
When you came back, you said love me forever..
But I never know 'forever' means a very short period!

--------------------

Flashback

After knowing the truth behind Sana's reason why she left me, it feels like there's a thousands of knives that tabbed in my chest. I cannot think properly and all I want to do is to kill the man who take my beloved squirrel away from me. And screw him because he has all the guts to follow my Sana here just to destroy our relationship again. I want to ripped his neck and buried him into hell until his whole body turns into ash and cannot be seen through a naked eye.

Today I look at my life and wonder. Is life worth all this pain I have been through?
My whole being has been twisted by your selfishness. My understanding of life is so much different than others..
What they see as torment, I see as pleasure. I use to wish for my salvation. But now I only wish to feel my own suffering
For I have grown to love the feeling of torment. I love to see the scars on my skin and feel the scars on my soul

If only you knew the real me, You would cry and pity me. But I wish you never to know..
For I still cling to that hope of you becoming the person you once were..

After hearing the truth coming from the mouth of that bastard I punched him right away and I can't control myself for punching him and made sure to destroy his face. Hyeong's stopped me because they know that if not, I can kill that fucking shit Mark! After our fight I diverted my attention to the girl I love the most but when I met her eyes all I can see is regret and pain.. Especially when I asked her if its true and when I didn't received any words. Wtf! Pain for what?! for hurting me?!! For making me feel stupid again and again?!! I want to shout at her, I want to ask her why'd she do that AGAIN?!?!?

But seems like I lost all my strengths and all I can do that time is to walk away and not showing myself again to them especially HER..

Before I totally leave our classroom I saw Mina looking at me. Since all I felt that time is hatred and pain I shouted at her and said "Are you happy now?!" knowing that I hurt her also. Maybe this is my karma..

After that incident I find my way to the parking lot and before I open the door of my car Dubu shouted behind. Hayyss I know he's worried about me but I need to do this alone. I want to be alone and far from this lies.

I said to him that do not follow me or go in our house. I know he understand because he's my bestfriend and I know he knows that I need this.

After that nag drive na ako without knowing kung saan ako dadalhin ng kotse ko but after driving more than 2 hours I realized that I'm in Jeju Island.. To My friend's house to be specific.. I didn't even know that the rain started to pour that's why I knocked on my friend's door..

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Wait! Sino ba yan? Ang lakas lakas ng ulan eh!

Narinig kong sigaw ng tao sa loob. HAHAHAHA hanggang ngayon padin talaga hindi padin siya nagbabago. Pero natutuwa ako dahil talagang ginagawa niya yung bilin ko sa kanya na wag bubuksan agad ang pinto once na may kumatok para din sa safety niya..

After ng mga ilang segundo ay binuksan niya nadin sa wakas yung pinto and na surprise siya ng makita ako sa labas na basang basa din ng ulan..

OmyGod! Chou Tzuyu!! Bakit ka nandito, jusko basang basa ka tuloy.. Eotteohke! Tara dito sa loob.