Throwdown(IV)

Pt. 9

"Time to take you down."- Jay said as he threw himself towards the boss using his powers, he used the momentum to punch him in the face, sending the Boss to the floor, he then used his powers to slide him across the floor into a street light. "You bastard! How did you get so strong!?"- The Boss said in confusion as he was levitated into the air again. Jay slammed the Boss into the floor two more times, the Boss was quick to recover though, due to this he closed the gap between him and Jay, "Time to die!"- The Boss said as he unleashed an explosion, sending Jay back, but Jay stopped himself right before he hit the wall, he threw the Boss up into the air, he then threw himself towards the boss and used the force to punch the Boss. Knocking him out instantly, the Boss fell and collided with the floor. "Uuuugh...- A certain person groaned from a hole in the wall. "Alex!? You're alive?"- Jay said as the remains of the Limit Break faded away, "Yeah, life kinda hurts right now..."- Alex said as he struggled to get up. Once he got up he started walking to Little G, "Let's go home."- Alex. "Home? Why? G's is closer."- Jay said as Alex kept walking "Tired."- Alex said as Little G opened a portal back to Planet Blue.

End of Arc 1

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Beggining of...
Arc 2

"Ragh!"- Alex yelled as he went to punch Jay, unfortunately his punch was halted as he was thrown in the opposite direction "Damn! Why the heck couldn't I Limit Break!?"- Alex said as he kept trying to throw punches, even mixing it up with teleports here and there. "You need a break from all this."- Jay said as he looked at Alex who was groaning in frustration on the floor "Here!"- Jay said as he used his power to lift Alex up off the floor and then... Proceded to throw him through the ceiling of the School at maximum speed, he of course shielded him from the impact but still. Alex flew through the air, he was shocked for a brief moment and realised he had to find a way to stop. He focused pressurized air under his hands and blastes it, slowing his descent. "That's just like him! He threw me without thinking of a way for me to land!"- Alexander said in frustration. He was getting annoyed and decided to look around, there was a forest, and a medium sized tree in front of him, the perfect victim. He leaped up high with the assistance of the wind, and blasted it with a small beam of pressurized air, he focused and the beam became pressurized enough to cut through the tree, he let himself fall and the tree split in half. "Man, that took too much effort! Why am I not stronger?"- Alex said as he let his eyes wander "Maybe, just maybe, if I go into that forest for a couple of days... I can get stronger!"- Alex said as he ran into the forest without a second thought. As he ran past the first ten rows of trees, a rustle could be heard, five rows back. As a large animal followed him as he wandered deep into the woods.