Throwdown(III): Limit Broken

Part. 8

The Boss ran at Alexander and attempted to thrash him with an explosive fist to the face, but Alexander used the wind to help him dodge. "Damn, you're fast brat!- The Boss yelled as he went for another explosive punch to the gut, but yet again Alexander dodged it. "An opening!"- Alexander said as he shot many consecutive wind blasts, the wind blasts did little damage and only succeded at pissing the Boss off...
"Little shit!"- The Boss said as he reached towards the ground to deliver an explosive shockwave "Daaamn!"- Alexander yelled as he was thrown off his feet into the wall. "Gotcha' this time lil' brat!"- Boss.
"I aint' giving up yet!"- Alexander said as he stumbled towards the Boss, he was dazed, he hadn't expected the blast to knock him back so far.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Jay...

"W-what happened?"- Jay said as he awoke. He was surrounded by rubble and dust, he could hear a strong wind and explosions. "That's right... I was in a fight, what's going on now?"- Jay got up slowly and flipped his shit when he saw Alexander. "Alex!? The heck are you doing here!?"- Jay yelled getting Alexanders' attention, and just for a second Alexander lost focus, this was all it took for him to get grabbed by the Boss. "Gotcha now ya' shit!"- The Boss said as he held Alexander by the top of his head, he then directed explosions towards Alexanders chest. "ARGHH!"- Alexander groaned from the pain. "I'm not g-giving up!"- Alexander roared. "Time to die!- The Boss yelled as he tossed Alexander through the brick wall of the school. "N-no. He's fine, he's always fine."- Jay said franticly as he started to stand up, there was smoke seeping out of the wall where Alexander went through. Jay started to stress and the objects around him started to float, his stress started to become frustration, and his frustration was shown from the intense wind that was blowing through the area, "You hurt my friend... Now I'm gonna hurt you!"- Jay said as he started to become enveloped by the wind, it whirled around him, blew his hair up, pushed everything away... Jay had Limit Broken...

New Data found...
Analyzing...
Limit Break: A state that appears when the user is influenced by extreme emotion, the transformation results in the user temporarily going up 1.0 Stage, this also seems to give them a boost in power, this is shown by a 0.5 Stage increase once the Limit Break has finished
Data recorded
Continuing Protocol...

S U R V E Y . . .