一 (meeting)

6 years old yoongi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom, please wake up dad's with a lady"

"..."

A silent pale fragile boy trying to wake his mother laying down in the uncomfortable couch holding a bottle of wine half empty.

The pale skinny boy stood up and went to the gloomy room. His brother's room.

"Brother can you wake mom up?"

"Let her be"

"Ok"

The boy turned his back to the big door and smelled something. A smoke? A weird smell?.

The boy went up stairs to his room. At the attic, he stopped. He heard a weird noise but ignored it and continue his way to his room. With his dollhouse

"Hello" someone talked, but where?

The pale boy was confused. He looked around his room.

The boy turned his back to his toys as he looked where did the noise came from.

"I'm behind you" a man's voice spoke behind the boy who is looking confused. Scared? No

The boy looked behind him revealing 6 handsome mens that looks like his toys?

The boy tilt his head looking really confused. "It's ok, you don't have to be scared." One of the handsome man spoke with a very deep voice smiled at him.

"What's your name mister?" The confused boy ask. "Taehyung, Taehyung is my name" Taehyung said and smiled ones again.

"Then the men behind you?" The boy ask again really curious and confused.

"A friend of mine, should I say they are my family" Taehyung said smiling..... "Can you be my friends then?" The pale boy ask.

"That is the reason why we are here, so we can be friends- no a real family" he said again... "should I introduce you to our family?" He said again.

"Family?" The pale boy ask.

"Family... they are the one who love you with all their hearts not like them"
Taehyung remembering how his family treated him like nothing.

"Really? We can be a family?" The pale boy ask again. Taehyung only responded a sweet, gentle smile.

"HEY, BRAT! COME DOWN STAIRS!" The pale boys mother shouted making tge pale boy flinch. "I need to go my mom is calling me, bye" the pale boy waved at the 6 men who's still sitting down the wooden floor.

"Yes, mo-" before the pale boy finish his sentence he was slapped by his own mother, why?

A fresh tears start to fall off the cheeks of the pale boy and a visible crimson red can be seen in his left cheek.

"WHERE IS YOUR DAD? DID HE BRING A SLUT AGAIN?" His mother said really annoyed as she drink her half empty wine. "Dad is in his room mom," the pale boy said not looking at her mother.

"Brother?" The pale boy knocked at his brother's room smelling a weird small coming from his brothers room. "Yes?" His brother said opening the door. "What does slut mea-?" The pale boy was cutted off by his brother by slamming his door right in the pale boy's face.

The pale boy looked down as the fresh tears start to fall down and went to his room. Nobody likes me, Nobody wants me...

"Hey, Why are you crying?" Taehyung said standing up and went to his way to the small pale boy. He put his giant hand to the pale boy's cheeks gently and possible to cover the pale boy's face with just one hand.

"Nobody likes me, my mom slapped me, my brother don't like me, my dad h-he-" the pale boy was cutted off by Taehyung. "That's not true, WE like you, WE want you, WE want you to be ours forever and ever" Taehyung said.

The boy rubbed his eyes wiping his tears away. "Do you want to meet your real family?" Taehyung said holding the pale boy's hand. The pale boy nooded as a answer 'yes'.

"I'm Seokjin, Just call me Jin" Jin smiled
At the boy looking so innocent and fragile. Jin hugged the small boy Really gently. "Welcome to the family" jin whispered.

"I'm Namjoon,Namjoon is fine" Namjoon said smiling revealing his dimple. Namjoon and the small boy shook hands as the pale boy smiled back.

"I'm Hoseok, Anything is fine for me" Hoseok said smiling like a happy sun make a gloomy day leave.

"Jimin, Jimin is also fine" Jimin said kissing the small boy's forehead making the pale boy smile. Why? Because he never had someone do it to him neither his parents or anyone.

"I'm Jeongguk, But call me Jungkook" Jungkook smiled revealing bunny smile making him look like a living human  bunny.

"Then can you tell your name to us?" Taehyung said brushing his big hand to yoongi's back gently.

"My name is Yoongi, Min Yoongi" the pale boy or should we call Yoongi beamed at the 6 handsome guy.

Mine... you are mine no- OURS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for any errors.
I'm sorry if you're not satisfied.
So don't expect that this book is good.