"It's alright. I'm Amberose." she said while shaking hands with the stranger and smiling in return.

Macy was just waiting for this boring class to get over as she could not understand a word in this lecture and the person sitting beside her was not helping at all to ease her misery.

The bell ring signalled towards her freedom. Thus,  making her dash out of the room but her small legs couldn't save her from what was to come.

" It seems as if you are trying to ignore me chi."

"Ethan stop calling me that and stop following me."

"I will if you tell me your name. It's unfair as you know mine but i don't know yours." Ethan said pouting and stomping his feet trying to act all cute.

But to Macy he looked like a mental patient who had constipation.

"Stop making that face it'll give me nightmares. "

Ethan smiled cheekily at that and brought his pouty face near Macy. In return all he got was a push which made him stumble in his steps and to fall down towards his beloved friend the floor. Who knew she had the power to make him fall.

It was now her turn to laugh at boy who was smooching the dirty hall floor.

She gave him a hand to stand up still giggling and said "My name is Macy."

Giving him a smile she started walking to the dancing studio.

But to her surprise Ethan was still following her.

"Are you trying to stalk me?"

"Don't get full of yourself." Ethan huffed.

Without noticing they opened the door to the studio at the same time pushing each other so they could enter first but all they did was make a fool of themselves for the passerby to see.

They suddenly stopped their wrestling hearing laughter of their respective best friends that was coming from inside the room.

Silently they tip toed to see Aaron and Amberose sitting at one of the corner while laughing together.

"What's so funny?" Macy said curiously looking at her friend while Ethan was clearing his throat obnoxiously clearing.

Hearing her friend's voice Amberose turned towards the source to see Macy walking towards her.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys. But I'm currently starving so if you don't mind ,"  Macy faced an awkward looking Aaron.
" I'd like to steal my dear friend. "

And with that being said she started dragging Amberose towards the door.

But a voice interrupted them. A voice which belonged to the person who had everything to do with interruptions.

"You can join us for lunch. We can go to some nearby pizza place."

Macy and Amberose looked at themselves then at Aaron who was furiously nodding his head to what his friend said.

It was after a very long time that Ethan said something relevant and that made Aaron happy.

"Good idea the more the merrier." Amberose said and together the four of them went towards the parking lot.

*********

"I never knew you worked at that supermarket ." Ethan said while chewing on his pizza which made the girls cringe in disgust and Aaron to lower his head in embarrassment at his pig like friend.

Groaning Macy said " Will you stop eating like a pig. And please complete eating your food and then talk.  It's disgusting to see your food content while you are chewing. " 

Ethan swallowed and took another bite of his delicious pizza, ignoring Macy's words turned towards Amberose and continued speaking
"I would have got some discount."

Aaron made a disgusted face at his friend and smiled apologetically at the girls.

"I started working there few days ago and I'm sure if I start giving discounts then I'll be kicked out of there. " Amberose said while sheepishly smiling in reply.

Ethan made a whatever face and then turned to Macy still chewing loudly.

"Will you stop it you cow. I will loose my appetite if I see you chewing obnoxiously again. "

To this Ethan smiled and took a large bite and chewed it more loudly.

Macy groaned. "I told you it was bad idea." She said to her friend whose eyes twinkled with amusement.

And throughout this mess the four people who occupied that table started a new journey.