Chapter 2

Cameran (Cam-er-ran) stood at the outskirts of the Forrest near the angel camps. He don't know why he had walked over hear after training but Cameran had just wanted to see the sun set over the Forrest. Everyone had been on edge lately, though the reason why hadn't reached him yet.

He looked towards the sky watching the sun slowly descend the sky. Then something caught his eyes, there and gone in a second. Something was falling, and fast. Before his brain could catch up with his body he flew towards it. He send his dark winds towards the thing. A person. Female. Bleeding badly. Many wounds on her body. And no sign of slowing down.

Before he knew it he was in her mind. Listening to her think such hopelessly things. He tried to talk to her but she wouldn't listen. Before he told her in her mind,
"Hold on fight."

He came up from underneath her flew up catching her with enough force she let out a yelp.
"Fight! Fight death. Please I can't loose you!" He said into her mind.

He wondered what he was doing, but he barley cared when he looked at her. He had seen her before, somehow. He focused looking at her to see Her eyes were slightly open and full of such pain and hopelessness. Her short green dress was torn and soaked in her blood. Something snapped in his blood at her pain. Some instinct roaring commands at him.
Cameran flew back to camp as sun fell below the horizon.

The girl's wet rasps were slow and shallow and her skin pale by the time he reached the healers home. An angel woman looked to him, then the girl and yelled for a healer to come immediately. He laid her on a medical bed and she hissed, a single tear sliding down her face. Another woman hurried in, took one look at the girl and said,
"holy mother... laica (lie-ee-ca) get three tweezers we need to remove the metal from her wounds. Cameran if you won't mind helping getting the metal out."
"Of course Ania (Anne-I-a) what do you need me to do?"
"You and Laica and going to have to remove the metal and bandage the wounds so I can heal the wound. I have already increased her blood production but until we have the wounds sealed and the metal out that won't be two much help." He nodded taking the tweezers Laica offered him, Ania taking the other. Ania roughly striped the girl of her dress leaving her in matching bra and undergarments, the girl let out a pained gasp but didn't struggle. Of course Ania had already knocked her out.
"Laica start with her legs, I'll do her arms, Cameran do her stomach. Then we'll turn her over to get her back." Laica leaned over the lowest bullet wound near the girls ankle and pulled out a arrow head shaped piece of metal he size of his thumb. Within a minute the wound had been bound and Laica moved onto the next wound. Cameran focused of his own work, bringing the tweezers into one of the wounds in the girl's stomach. Holding his breath he pulled out the metal. Sighing quietly he bound the wound and went onto the next one. He got into a smooth rhythm and after a while they carefully flipped the girl over and he begin on her back.

After an hour or so he sat back in a chair by the girl's bed. She had been dressed in a yellow dress of a similar make of her old one, Tight on the top but loose and Floaty for the skirts. She laid on her back with Ania touching her shoulders, healing her wounds. Ania had said it wound take her all night to heal the girl wounds and before she would let her wake up. He said he would be back in the morning to see how the girl was before he walked to the house he was staying in. Swinging the door to his room open he changed and hopped into bed.

________________________________________________________________________Authors note:
Hey guys I hope you are enjoying things so far!

I just wanted to let you know that lately I have been really busy and updates will be slow, but I will try to keep them often.

Please Vote, Share and comment!

Hope you have a great day!!❤️❤️