A/N

I DONT KNOW WHERE IM GOING WITH THIS BUT IM GONNA START AND HOPEFULLY WORK THROUGH IT. I've been feeling really unexcited lately so sorry if these start being bad but they're already pretty bad. I don't actually know if people even read this anymore actually smh. I saw Najah's mom today. I haven't talked to anyone from the Cajah group in about two months.

Najah's POV

Yesenia and I walk to where the children play area is. While we were walking I see her hand dangling next to mine. We're supposed to be dating so I stretch out my fingers and crutch her hang tightly. I rub small circles on the back of her hand. She just sighs.

"I'm supposed to be acting not you" she's obiously irritaded but dosen't pull her hand away. I just tighten my grip. She clicks her tounge and rolls her eyes. I smile but it soon falls when I see the strawberry blond hair that can only belong to Cassie. I stop walking and tense up. Yesenia just squeezes my hand,"Everything's okay. Come on," she whispers into my ear but quickly whips around to smile at Cassie and Faith. I had no idea they were watching. When I see them they were obviously both blushing, probably not expecting Yesenia to actually be touching anyone. Or maybe it's because we're holding hands. I don't mind it though so i still have Yesenia's hand in my grasp. She's the first one to pull away and brings Faith into a hug followed by Cassie.

I finally let go of Yesenia's hand and feel her sigh in relief. My hand is sweaty and I can feel my throath close up when we get closer to Faith and Cassie. They,in no way, look like they would be a couple. I give them a small wave while I try to swallow down my anxiety as I step up to join them.

"So...," Cassie's sweet voice fills the air," where do you guys wanna go?" I turn to look up at her. I catch her eyes before she quickly turn away. I can see the hint blush on her cheecks.

"I wanna go make fun at the stuff at claire's," Yesenia breaks the silence and then turns to Cassie," you should come with. Since you know, you actually like that place and I want to see your reaction." Cassie pouts but follows Yesenia into the over shiny store. Faith groans and turns to me.

"So when are you gonna try to get her back?" Her question caught me off guard and I stumbled over the words.

"What?" the letters were broken as they left me. I could feel my face heat up.

"I can see your sorrow in your eyes. You know the whole 'the eyes are the windows to the soul' shit," she just stared at me with an expression half between annoyed and bored.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I am perfectly contempt with my relationship," even I couldn't believe my words but I still crossed my arm starting to make it look like I wasn't bothered.

"Wow you are such a bad lier," Faith just laughs and shakes her head.

"What ever," I roll my eyes away form her and see Cassie and Yesenia approaching. Cassie doesn't look upset anymore and my heart sings. She's carrying a small bag. "What did you get?" my question got her attention and she blushes a little before composing herself again.

"Oh just some bracelets," she waved her hand at me dismissedly and turned her head. It was so easy to read her.

'I want to go make fun I the stuff at forever 21 too, who wants to come with?" Yesenia breaks Cassie and mine lovely staring contest.

"Do you need to make fun of everything?" Faith just rolls her eyes and folds her arms away from Yesenia.

"If I want to live contently, the yes," Yesenia mimics Faith and folds her arms. They remind me of children.

"Just come on," Faith pulls Yesenia towards a shiny store. I verily realize how shiny all the stores here are. My eyes sting a bit from looking to long.

"So do you want to go to any stores," Cassie tries to fill the silence," if not I'm really hungry and could totally go for some china buffet," she rubs her arm. She's clearly uncomfortable with me watching her without adding to the conversation.

"Oh um, I kinda didn't come here with a shopping plan so I don't really care," I could have probably phrased better and regretted the sentence when it came out of my mouth. Cassie stiffened, obviously uncomfortable.

"Guys I'm hungry," Yesenia runs up from behind me and groans. Faith walks up behind her with a bag.

"You bought stuff too?" I look at her before she sighs.

"We are at a mall if you didn't realize," I can practically smell the irritation in her voice.

"So should we go for lunch," Cassie stops my glare to Faith with a clasps from her hands.

"Yes please," Yesenia turns on her heel and starts walking towards the food court. We all follow behind her. She does most of he talking, clearly more comfortable than any other one of us.

"Well how about Faith and I go find a table and you guys go order our food," Yesenia startles us by pulling Faith by the shoulders. She starts walking away but I pull her back.

"But I don't know what you want," I grin awkwardly ," since you know you don't really eat at school."

"Just get me some rice or something," she waves me of with her hand ," hurry and get in line before it gets too long."

I sigh reluctantly and turn towards Cassie.

"So shall we wait together then."