Title has tit in it hehe

A/N

I feel like Cassie is basically writing this story. She just tells me what should happen and I write it down and make it longish and interesting.

---------------------------------------------------

Still Faith's POV

I feel sick as I lay feeling like I'm being killed. I push her off me and run. I step out of the tree branch dome and look around, the trees not helping me calm my beating heart. I run unsure of what way I'm heading. All the trees look really dense in the dark. I look up and see the top of the tree. It looks so beautiful but it terrorizes me. I hear yelling, Karen is calling out for me pleading for me to come back. I run away form her voice until I can't hear it anymore. I pull out my phone and realize it's only 8:30. I can still call my mom. I dial her and tell her to come pick me up as quickly as she can. She agrees to come and I ran to the lights of the house where all my stuff is. When I open the door Karen's parents are surprised to see me there without her.

" Um I came to get my stuff because Karen and I are um camping out in the tree." I try to explain desperately hiding my fear and confusion.

"Oh go on ahead honey." Karen's mom allows me in and I quickly whisper a thank you and run up the stairs. I guess she took my freaking out as just being tired and out of breath. I start packing everything in a messy hurry. I hear the front door open and fast steps up the stairs. Oh god Karen is here I need to get out. Right when I pull my bag over my shoulder she walks into the room.

"Faith I'm so sorry please don't leave. I swear this will NEVER happen again." She begs me as I coward away from her.

"I just don't feel safe Karen. I really can't do this. I don't want this to happen to anyone." I really want to leave but I still need to wait for my mom to pick me up.

She grins at me with a terrible evil smile blocking me from freedom. She holds up her phone with a message typed on the screen ready to send. It's a picture of us kissing with a text saying we're going out. It was a mass text.

"What are you doing?" I scream at her I can't believe she's doing this.

"I'm not gonna let you get away." She smiles before I tackle her. I struggle to get the phone out of her hand and delete the text and picture. I sit on top of her and she struggles for a bit. Suddenly she smiles at me and throws the phone to the other end of the room. She pulls me down and tries to pull me into her again. I get off her and she crawls to the phone. Before I realize it she smirks at me and shows me the phone.

"Guess you can't take it back now huh?" I collapse to the floor defeated.

"So what do you wanna do now?" Im ready to take the smile of her face but then I feel a text come in. "My moms here I'm leaving you disgusting idiot." I scream before picking up my bag and running down the stairs. I run out the door and get in the car. My mom just stares at me.

"Well, are we going or not." She can clearly notice my stained cheeks and blotchy face. I fall asleep in the car as she rambles of with questions.

We get home and I slowly walk to my room. I really don't want to go to school tomorrow.