"Ah-well- ah ahm" Kris was looking for words. It's really funny how we can't answer a simple innocent question, yet we can run an industry full of people.

"remember Ryan, your playmate? He has a little brother right? and you ask me if you can have one, remember that?" Andy nods to all this question so Kris continued.

"Remember I told you that you can when Daddy finds the right Mommy for you and your sibling? well, because Daddy loves you she finally finds one and now she has your sibling and your gonna be a good big brother, right?" Kris answered picking Andy up and sitting him on her lap.

"YES! I'm gonna be a good good big brother!" Andy cheered excitedly making everyone laugh.

end of flashback...

Holding my stomach I can't help but feel a little giddy from the excitement of Kris and Andy's move. This house needs Andy's cheerfulness and laughs, and seeing my father be all grandpa mode is hilarious, he's a big kid at heart.

My stomach isn't showing a bump yet which is good because I can still wear my corporate dresses and suits but I need to shop soon before this baby grow. I went back to work a day after I was discharged and was advised to take things slow. Dad wanted me to stay at home but I've convinced him otherwise, but I really need to lighten my load.

Looking myself in the mirror I choose to wear a baby pink colored flowy knee-length dress today since it's Saturday, normally I will be at the home office still working but that could wait until Monday. I'm a bit nervous, will Andy love his room, will he be comfortable at this house? Will Kris love staying here? So many questions yet no answers. I'm really overthinking things.

"Miss Dane, they are here." one of our maids informed me.

"Okay" I nod towards her, I exhaled and walk a bit fast down the stairs into the front door. Their car had just park, Okay Katrin you can do this.

Kris went out and got to the backseat picking Andy up and carrying him towards me and my father that I didn't even saw next to me.

"Mister Kristoff! Miss Katrin! Hello!" Andy said with too much energy.

"Hi Andy! Please stop calling me Mister Kristoff just call me pops!" my father told Andy while getting him from Kris.

"Daddy, can I call Mister Kristoff Pops?" Andy asks Kris.

"If you want to then that's alright" Kris answered.

"Okay! Hi pops!" Andy said excitedly, my father smiled soo big I think he might break his face.

"Welcome Kris!" I told Kris a bit shy.

"Good morning Miss Dane" she said politely.

"Let's go inside, I'll show you your rooms and Andy's library" my dad said really excited

"I'll get our bags" Kris excuse herself and pick up two medium size bags from the trunk.

"that's all your things?" I ask shock.

"Yes ma'am, I just pack what's needed, and besides we can still go home for things that I didn't bring" she said to me, I just nod at her formality.

"Well then, let's go I'm excited to show Andy his new room" my dad said walking fast up the stairs.

We walk to a room near my dad's and I think Andy had a mini heart attack. Inside his room are stuff animals bigger than him, a car shape bed, the solar system drawn at one of the walls and a mini library. 

"Sir, I think this is too much" Kris said also shock from everything.

"Non-sense! nothing is too much for my grandkid" my dad said smiling, Andy wiggled from my dad's hold and immediately jump to the bed.

"Daddy! Daddy! look I sleep in car" he said childishly.

"Yes, and what do we say when someone gives us things?" Kris asks him kneeling down to his level.

"Thank you pops!" Andy said hugging Dad's leg.

"Anything for you Andy!" Dad said a bit teary and pick Andy up again.

"We will play in a while okay? we have to show your Daddy his room" Dad said to Andy. We walk to a room on the other side of the house a bit far from my dad and Andy's room.

"Welcome Kris to yours and Katrin room!" Dad exclaimed making Kris look at him with bulge eyes.

"We're sharing a room?!" Kris said a bit loud

"Of course! you two are married it's only right that you sleep next to each other" dad explained with a smirk.

Kris just stared at the bed not saying anything. After a moment she nods and we exited the room. Looking at her, she seems to be battling with her inner thoughts. Does she not want to be near me and our baby? Did I really push her too far?