Ch. 6 Secrets

Alex's P.O.V
Me and Maria have been seeing each other a lot lately. I've been keeping to my self. If Thomas or John tried to make me come out of the room I'd just shake my head. I knew I had to stop seeing Maria. I have to go see her. Once I knew no one would see me leave, I walked to her dorm and knocked. She opened. "Oh hey Alex!" She said happily "Maria can we talk..." "Yeah sure, is something wrong?" She asked confused "Kinda.." We sat down on her couch. "So um, (Steven Universe vibes here) what's wrong?" "We cant keep seeing each other." I said quickly. "What? Why!" She asked desperately. "I have two boyfriends. I can't keep lying to them..... and I've been so distant." She paused for a moment. "Alex please! You're all I have!" "I'm sorry." I said and got up. I was about to leave when, I was cut off with a kiss. I pushed her off so she fell to the floor. "Alex please don't leave me..." I got up. "We cant keep seeing each other." "Please stay!" She grabbed onto my hand. "Goodbye Maria.." I quickly walked out of the dorm. I looked back at her. She was cry. I turned around and ran off to the park. It was dark out so no one was around. I sat down on a bench and started crying. I heard a ring from my phone. It was Thomas. I answered and put on my best voice that I was not crying. "Y...Yeah?" Dang I stuttered.. "Where are you Lex? You aren't in the dorm." "I'm coming home...sorry..." I started crying again. I heard John. "IS MY BABY OKAY?! WHAT HAPPENED!? TELL ME!" I laughed a sad laugh. "Yes he's fine John. Anyway, Lex can you come home?" "Y-Yeah be right there..." I hung up quickly. I started sobbing and pulled up my hoodie. I walked home slowly.

Thomas's P.O.V

(Howww do I pull this off......) Earlier Alexander left the dorm and walked some where. That was 45 minutes ago and now he's home sobbing into Johns's arms. I was trying to process on what just happened. "Alex, where did you go?" I asked sweetly. He got quite for a minute and them bursted back into sobbing. I scooted over and held him in my arms. "You both are to good for me!" He cried out. "You'll hate me! I'm so stupid and terrible! I shouldn't of done that!" He sobbed loudly. (I'm just heartbroken) "Lex don't worry we won't hate you!" John said, looking sad that Alexander would say something like that. I left the room to go look at Alex's phone. (HEHEHE)

Alex's P.O.V

I looked at John, wiped my tears, and said, "I'm sorry I did this to you, but......I....I-I.....cheated." John looked at first shocked, then sad, then angry. I looked down at the floor. I took at peek at John and he was crying silently into his hands for a moment them ran off to where Thomas was. I knew I wasn't wanted here once Thomas knew. I went to try and go to my room, but they were in it. So I locked myself into the bathroom and got out a razor blade. I looked up wishing I could just be in the embrace of my mother. I silently sobbed and heard and loud "What!". I knew Thomas had heard so I started cutting.
One, for the first time we did it.
Crying from someone.
Two, for the second time we did it.
Banging on the walls.
Three, for the third time we did it.
And I kept going until I knew I reached where I stopped. I looked down at my wrists. Then the pain sank in. I started sobbing. I heard someone coming down the hallway. I wanted my mother! I want to be with her.....please. Then I blacked out right as someone opened the door.

(And come back next time for drama. My friend Thomas I mentioned earlier isn't my friend anymore because he's a salty yandere for me. So uh just tell me when you want the next chapter! Should I start a Hamilton x reader? Bye my readers!)