Love Of My Life (Freddie)

"Freddie! Put me down!" He placed a small peck on your cheek, placing you back down. You smile at the ecstatic boys. So excited that the lift you were currently on stopped. You sighed as they laughed. Bohemian Rhapsody had reached number one! After the critics told them it was never going to happen! You sat against one side of the lift while the guys till freaked. You felt a hand on your back. Freddie smiled down at you. 

"Aren't you happy, darling?" You chuckled softly and nodded. His eyes lit up. 

"Of course I am, Fred. I'm just tired from press today." He nods along watching your lips as you spoke softly underneath his loud band mates. He placed a hand on your cheek, staring at you lovingly. Your heart rate sped up wildly. His lips were rougher than you thought but once they were against yours...you could care less. 

"They aren't paying attention, right?" You nodded as he captured you in a longer kiss. You reach your hands into his hair. He pulls away with a look of adoration. Your cheeks flush as he winks at you. 

"Aren't you excited, Y/N?!" You smiled brightly at John. Your cheeks surely were still flushed. 

"Of course I am!" Roger smirked and put an arm around Freddie. 

"Of course she is! She just snogged Fred!" Your cheeks had to have been beet red and Freddie howled with laughter and moved closer to you. 

"Guess they were paying attention, love." You placed your face into his chest as the boys continued to hoot holler and after what seemed like hours the lift started to move again. That's when you feel Freddie's arm around your waist and he smiles down at you, lovingly. A soft kiss shared between the two of you before the lift opened and you had to pull apart. Maybe staying with the boys for tour wouldn't be too  bad. 

"You lot have a party tonight?" You asked and Roger shrugged. 

"Didn't hear about one. Might have to go out lookin' later." You nodded and the boys started to go their seperate ways to their hotel rooms. You turn and Freddie's lips are on yours once again. You pull away, giggling.

"Someone could see us, you cheeky bastard." He held you by your waist close to his body. His heat intoxicating you. 

"That's half of the fun, my dear." He kissed underneath your ear softly and down to your neck. Your breath hitched and he smirked against your skin. 

"Fred. Let's go to your room." He smiled and took your hand in his. 

"Best idea you've had, darling." 

--------------------------

Hi guys! Sorry this one took awhile! ~Jae