First Sight (Joe Mazzello)

WARNINGS: Overwhelming fluff, cuteness, and first kiss.

You never thought you'd be here. The lights were blinding and the booming voices were loud. You fixed your (F/C) dress as it bunched under your clammy hands. You took a deep breath and took your mic from your best friend and camera man, Anthony. He smiled at you sweetly. 

"Hey. Take a chill pill, (Y/N). You'll be fine. You've interviewed Obama! What's so hard about some actor?" You flinched and he gasped. He started to squeal as you rolled your eyes. 

"Anthony, stop. No." He hugged you unexpectedly. You pushed him off and fixed your dress again. You had to look professional for him. You fix the strand of your hair that fell out of your braid. 

"You have a little crush on Joe Mazzello! That's so cuuute!" You covered your ears while he snorted. You sat in your chair and your hands started to shake. God. You weren't even this nervous interviewing Ryan Reynolds! And who doesn't love him? You hear the door open and there is the brightly smiling Joe.He starts to introduce himself to all of the producers and crew. You nodded at Anthony to record. You took a deep breath and he finally made his way to you. His cheeks flushed pink. He looked to die for in that leather jacket. You could feel yourself drooling.

"Hi...I'm Joe. Nice to meet you." He smiled and shook your hand. It seemed longer than necessary and you pulled your hand away. He sat down across from you taking a quick drink of water. 

"Hi, Joe! It's so nice to have you on! I guess we'll start our fan questions!" He nodded placing his cup down. You straightened up and took a deep breath again. You nodded at Anthony to start the videos. The same old same old questions but then Joe really paid attention. 

"Hi! I'm Kelsey from Michigan! My question for Joe is: What do you think is the right time to kiss a girl?" The screen fades away. Joe seems deep in thought. 

"Hm, I think if you know she is really into you...you need to just make her have a need to kiss you. It will make the end result so much better." He winked at the camera. Your cheeks flushed and you felt yourself almost lose your normal confident composure. 

"Wow. So I guess that gets me into my first question. You've been going around the Queen fandom as one of their favorites. You see any cute girls due to that?" He laughed and shook his head. He crossed his legs and looked at you.

"I mean the attention is wild but I haven't really found a girl...I mean I haven't asked her out yet." You nodded trying to ignore the pit in your stomach.

"What a lucky girl. Next question, what's been your favorite thing about filming Bo Rhap?" He smiled bringing his cup from his lips. 

"Probably meeting cute interviewers," Your cheeks flushed and you giggled," but really I've loved working with my boys and Bri and Rog. They really are my family. I couldn't ask for anything better than that." You smiled and nodded along to his answers. Soon enough the interview was over. You felt almost empty at the thought of letting Joe leave. Your producer came to talk with him for awhile while you looked through your notes to make sure you had everything. A shadow looming over you broke you out of your isolated thoughts. 

"Joe! Hi. I thought you would be leaving right away!" You stood up and he hugged you flush against his body. The warmth off his body was addicting and you almost followed his body as he pulled away. 

"(Y/N), I'm not going to beat around the bush here...um would you like to go on a date with me? I asked your producer...and he said you could come with me on promos for that date...If you want to of course!" You smiled at his bashful expostion. 

"I would love to go with you, Joe." He kissed your cheek and pulled away, smiling brightly. 

"Better pack up quickly then. We leave tomorrow!" You nod wildly. He kisses your forehead and you almost swoon. He leaves and you turn around to be met with Anthony and his sly ass grin. 

"You've got a boooyfriend!" You roll your eyes and he starts slapping at you to get your attention. You sigh.

"Anthony, what the hell do you want from me?" You turn and Joe is suddenly back in your space. He chuckles.

"I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't kiss you already." His lips felt warm and plush against yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer. He smiled into the kiss and you felt giddy. The butterflies in your stomach wildly flying in your stomach. 

"Joe..."

"See you tomorrow..love."

----------------------------

This was my first time writing like this so I'm sorry that it's pretty short, guys. I promise I'll get better!  :) ~ Jae