Chapter Three

My One Night

At six o'clock, I was sat in grandma's flat, on the sofa. On the table in front of me were three bottles of vodka, a few bottles of Coke, a bottle of tequila, a bottle of fireball, and some other random drinks that I picked up.

Dave knocked about 10 minutes later. I opened the door and I smiled.

"Hey."

"You look... hot." I bit my lip and smiled.

I was wearing black high waist shorts with a blue superman crop top and my blue converse. So colour coordinated, I know.

"Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself." he actually looked really hot. he was just wearing his usual jeans and t-shirt with a reference that I didn't understand on it, but he still looked extremely hot.

"I look awful compared to you." I rolled my eyes.

"Of course, yeah." he walked in and I closed the door behind us.

"When is everyone else coming?" I checked the time.

"In around five minutes or something." there was a knock on the door. "Maybe five seconds."

After letting everyone in, we all had two shots of vodka and we spent the rest of the night being reckless like teenagers should be. No death. No superhero bullshit. Just normal teenagers. It was one of the best nights I'd had in a while. Granted, I spent most of it making out with Dave but that doesn't make a difference.

;

RING... RING... RING

I groggily opened my eyes, squinting due to the light and picked up my phone. Without looking at who it was, I answered.

"What?"

"WHERE ARE YOU?" I moved the phone away from my ear, wincing at the loud noise. The number was blocked.

"What? Who is this?"

"WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS?" I shot up.

"Shit!" I muttered under my breath. "Hey, Daddy."

"Where are you, Sky?" I bit my lip.

"A friend's."

"Are you lying to me?"

"No, of course I'm not." and I wasn't. Grandma was my friend.

"Why didn't you tell me?" trying not to stand on anything, I tip-toed my way to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I'm surprised I hadn't wanted to be sick yet.

"I just wanted to be a normal teenager for once, Daddy. Just one night is all I wanted."

"Well you've had your night. I want you home in an hour." I started panicking.

"I can't."

"Why not?" I looked around for an excuse.

"I've made plans to go to... the spa. Yeah. I'll see you tonight, love you, Daddy, bye."

"Skylar-" I hung up, sighing.

"Oh fuck." I opened the toilet lid and threw up. This was the downside of the normal teenager thing. Oh well. It was totally worth it.

~

HEY I KNOW ITS KINDA BAD AND SHORT BUT I WROTE A CHAPTER AFTER LIKE A YEAR YAY ARE YOU PROUD OF ME I AM OKAY ITS LIKE 1AM BYE