Chapter 6: Encountering Humdinger and Harold.

The next morning... Chase,Marshall and Skye woke up.

Chase: Good morning, Pups.

Skye and Marshall: Good morning, Chase.

Chase: Where do we want to go now?

Marshall: How about, Barkingburg?

Chase: Great idea, I just hope Sweetie doesn't come up with any sneaky ideas.

Skye: Yeah.

Mayor Humdinger and Harold were walking along the path and saw Chase, Skye and Marshall.

Chase: Uh, oh, Here comes Humdinger and Harold.

Mayor Humdinger: Hmm..., what are you 3 doing here all by yourselves?

Chase: Uh.. We're just visiting. (Nervously)

They were all a bit afraid of Humdinger and Harold, and Marshall and Skye stood closely behind Chase.

Harold: Hey, I see that you 3 don't have your puptags with you.

Skye: Uh.. yes we do. (Nervously)

Mayor Humdinger: Liars! You don't have them, Kittens! Get them!

Chase: Run!

Chase,Marshall and Skye ran as fast as they could and made it to Chase's Police Truck and drove away as fast as they could, but Mayor Humdinger, Harold and the kittens were right behind them.

Marshall: How do we lose them?

Chase: I will use my tennis ball cannon to slow them down.

Skye: Great idea.

Chase then used his tennis ball cannon at them, which caused the kitten carrier to flip and crash.

Chase: We Escaped!

Chase,Marshall and Skye Howled.

Chase: And I think we have enough fuel to make it to Barkingburg.

Meanwhile...

Mayor Humdinger: Drats, we couldn't get them.

Harold: I know..., Hey, I heard them saying they were going to go to Barkingburg.

Mayor Humdinger: Really? I've also heard that there is a sneaky pup named, Sweetie, I'll give her a call.

Sweetie was taking a walk around Barkingburg Castle, and her Puptag Rang.

Sweetie: Who are you?

Mayor Humdinger: Hello, my name is Mayor Humdinger and this is my Spirited Nephew, Harold, anyway, I heard that you are a very sneaky pup, And I was wondering if you could possibly do me a favour?

Sweetie: Well, it depends on what is the favour.

Well, there are 3 pups from The Paw Patrol coming to Barkingburg, named Chase, Skye and marshall, And I would like for you to help me take them down.

Sweetie: Really? I have issues and problems with them too, especially Chase, so of course I will help you get rid of them.

Mayor Humdinger: Great, OK, so here's what you're going to do, when they arrive, act normal and act happy to see them, when night time comes, I will tell you what to do.

Sweetie: Alright, you got it.

The call ended.

Mayor Humdinger: HaHaHaHaHa, this plan will work perfectly.