The Restaurant (part 2)

Felicite Tomlinson

---------------------

I woke up at five in the morning and headed off to the gym for some workout. By seven I got back getting ready for a shoot with C Official.
I was in the studio sitting on a chair with two guys setting my long dress and a girl setting my makeup and my hair. The long dress I wore was black with a lot of golden floral and geometric patterns covering it. The shoot was supposed to be like I would have to stand in front of the green wall which they would edit later on with some chroma-effect and water would be drizzling so as to make it look like rain and I knew it was gonna get messy as I would have to get wet along with that long dress. The shoot lasted for three hours. The makeup, hair and dressing had taken almost four hours. I got out to grab something for lunch at a restaurant as I was starving because it was two in the evening and my mealtime normally was by twelve thirty. Kate and Alice refused to join as they were not hungry because they had been stuffing junk down their throats throughout the shoot.

I walked into the restaurant and sat on a table away from the door which was very isolated and out of sight. I had ordered and was going through my phone while I waited for the food to arrive. It was a bit awkward because it was a weekend and there were hardly two customers. But soon I realised it was a six-star restaurant and it was expensive for many. A small girl walked to me, she looked nearly five or six years old. She had blonde hair and two cute dimples on either side of her cheeks which reminded me of my younger brother when he was as small as her.

"Hi" she said flashing me a wide smile.

"Hey cutie, what's your name?" I asked.

she replied saying "I am Eva, you are Felicite Tomlinson right I saw you on the cover page of C Official".

"You like that? " I asked picking her up and placing her on my lap.

"I loved it, I love you so much, one day I want to grow up and become a model like you" her baby voice felt so good and relaxing.

"Then should we get a picture clicked together so that I can show it and tell my mom I met a cute angel who wanted to become like me".

"Yes," She said jumping on my lap. I took a picture with her just then a lady walked in calling "Eva, baby where are you?." She saw me with Eva and came to me.

"I have told you not disturb others so many times" she said scolding Eva.

" It's fine, she is very lovely" I said to protect her from getting scolded.

"Mom, look it's Felicite Tomlinson" she said introducing me to her mother.

"Everyone knows her baby"

"I'm really sorry my daughter disturbed you"

"It's fine she is very nice and lovely I liked spending time with her". She took my autograph and then a photo with me.

In all this conversation with her, I did not realise that there was a group of few teenaged girls sitting on a table behind me. From their conversations, I realised that it was one of the girls birthdays.

My order arrived, just when I started to eat a guy walked in with his huge shades covering his face and a hood covering his head. He also wore a black mask to cover his mouth and nose. I could barely see his face, his skin was very light. He was nearly 6 feet or more I guess. His walk was very attractive but it seemed clumsy. I soon realised that he reminded me of Alan Walker but then I remembered seeing his Instagram stories saying "landed in New York". I looked back into my plate and continued eating. He walked beside me and stopped at the table behind me where the girls sat. I turned back covering my face with my hands and hair so he could not see my face. He was talking with one of the girls behind me about getting in trouble because of her and kind of scolding her. I could not hear their complete conversation as they talked in a very low voice as if they were planning to rob a place or something. The guy caught me eavesdropping them. He looked my way to jerk me back into my normal position looking into my plate. I felt so embarrassed, I wish the floor swallowed me up. He walked past me with a brown-haired girl. I had not seen her face, she was very tall just like the guy and had long hair. It felt as if she was that guy's sister but I could not be sure. I felt my phone buzz, it was Alice calling.

Felicite: hello
A: Fizzy where are you?
Felicite: I am at the restaurant and having my food.

A: which restaurant?

Felicite: La deliciá, it is just 15 minutes away from the studio.

A:ok we will be there, order something for us.
Felicite:ok fine , bye
A: bye
She hung the phone.
I waited for them to arrive.

After the meal, we decided to go to meet the guy who was managing the Chanel fashion show in Toronto. He told me about the rehearsals, payment and the official stuff one could doze off listening to. I went home changed into my nightdress and slept peacefully.

That week passed away and it was the Chanel fashion show and I had to walk the runway. Alessia Cara was a special guest for that night. She gave a marvellous performance. I had always heard of Canadians being sweet but really experiencing their love and sweetness really melted my heart. She had met every model who was going to walk the runway and talked with them. There were around two hundred models. Being sweet is sometimes difficult. I was really tired that night, I directly slid under my quilt and dozed off at two am without changing.

Next part coming soon 😉😉😉😉