Baby Drama (3) - S.S.

Começar do início

"Just breathe, dragoste," Sebastian said softly brushing a strand of hair out of your face and tucking it behind your ear. "Breathe."

"I'm t-trying— oh god it hurts!" You said holding onto your stomach.

"I know, baby, I know," he said getting up.

He rounded the bed and started rubbing your lower back. You whimpered in pain and Sebastian really wanted to take all the pain away for you. He adores you and would do anything for you. You two are two nerds sitting in a bean bag chair looking out at the stars.

The contraction stopped and the pain temporarily subsided but you know they're getting closer together which means that it's almost baby time. You rolled onto your back and sat up. Sebastian places his left hand on your shoulder and takes your hand into his other. He presses his lips against yours.

The doc knocks on the door and comes in with a nurse. Sebastian rounds the bed again and takes your hand into his.

"Hey, Y/n, I'm just here to check how far along you are," Dr. Rachel said washing her hands in the sink.

Your doctor is about in her 50s and has done this many many times before. She's pretty chill, amazing, slightly sarcastic, and hilarious.

She put on gloves and comes over to you. You move your legs apart and she checks you out while the nurse is at the computer.

"You're about 8 centimeters and how far apart have your contractions been?" She asked.

"They're getting closer," you said.

"Like 5 or 6 minutes apart," Sebastian said still holding your hand.

"Well, I think we have about another hour or so till it's time to push and you'll get to meet your new baby boy," she said.

"Oh holy shit," Sebastian said with wide eyes.

"You okay?" You asked looking up at him.

He plopped down in the chair and placed his hand over his heart as you pulled the hospital blanket over your legs.

"Holy shit," he said still in some sort of shock.

"I'm pretty sure this might be delayed freak out," Dr. Rachel said with a smirk on her face.

"He's pretty slow sometimes," you said.

Everyone chuckled and Sebastian sat there frozen for a good couple of minutes. The doctor and nurse left. Scarlett and Chris come in.

"Where's the kid?" Chris asked.

"Not here yet, dumbass," Scarlett said coming to the other side of you.

"Is he okay?" Chris asked pointing to Sebastian.

"Everything just hit him," you said smirking.

"I've got this," Chris said going over to Sebastian.

He placed his hands on Sebastian's shoulders and got Sebastian out of the room to talk about guy things.

"You're gonna be a dad!" Chris said punching Sebastian in the bicep playfully.

"What if I fuck it up? What if I'm not good enough?" Sebastian asked. "What if that child turns out to be the worst person alive because of me?"

"First of all, you won't fuck it up. You'll make mistakes and crap but you won't fuck it up so much to the point where that kid is a terrible person. It's practically impossible with you as his dad and Y/n as his mom. You two are the most sweetest people that I know and you're perfect for each other," Chris said placing a hand on Sebastian's shoulder. "You two are perfect to raise a child in this world. He's gonna turn out amazing."

"Thanks, man," Sebastian said hugging Chris.

"Anytime," Chris said and the two of them went to the vending machines.

(Time skip)

9:12pm. It's finally time. They've already got you set up for the birth and Sebastian is at your side holding your hand. There's a blue medical blanket over your legs and you're just waiting for another contraction.

"We are ready whenever you are, Y/n," Dr. Rachel said.

You looked at Sebastian for reassurance and he's got a smile on his face.

"You got this, babe," he said looking at you.

He gives you a quick kiss and the most painful contraction hits you.

"Push, push, push," the nurse said who's holding your other hand.

You start pushing and Sebastian is just cheering you on and being your whole support system. You screamed out in pain but kept pushing. The epidural is not your friend at the moment. It's deciding not to work that much.

You stopped for a second and Sebastian kissed your sweaty forehead.

"Almost there, Y/n," the doc said.

You pushed again when given the go ahead. After a few more, he's finally out.

"Oh my god," Sebastian said as a nurse puts him on to your chest doing skin to skin.

You started crying and Sebastian is getting teary eyed.

"He's perfect," Sebastian whispered kissing you as another nurse takes a towel and wipes your baby boy clean.

"Would you like to cut the cord, Mr. Stan?" The nurse asked handing him scissors.

He nodded and took them. He cut where he was told to. The nurse took your son over to weigh him and Sebastian followed.

"Ummm, Y/n, darling," Dr. Rachel said looking at you.

You looked at her concerned.

"There's another child, you are gonna have to push again, sweetie," she said as another contraction came and Sebastian almost fainted at her words.

You screamed out in pain and Sebastian quickly snapped out of it. He quickly ran over to you and he trips over air but lands on his feet. He's at your side and you grabbed his left hand into your left hand but only got a hold of his index and middle finger. You have death grip on those two fingers of his and there's nothing he can do.

You cried out in pain as you pushed and you held on tighter to his fingers. He then screamed out in pain since the bones in his fingers broke. Yup, you broke them.

"It's a girl!" Dr. Rachel said holding the small baby up that's screaming and crying.

You let go of his hand and your baby girl is placed on your chest. Sebastian looked at his messed fingers that he's cradling in his right hand and then at the nurse on the other side of you.

"Is there another?" You asked your doctor as Sebastian kissed your forehead even though he's a little distraught that his small wife just broke his fingers.

"Nope, it's just the twins," she said.

A older nurse comes over to Sebastian and looks at his hand.

"Doc, do you think they're broken?" She asked holding up Sebastian's hand.

"Definitely," Dr. Rachel said chuckling.