The new pizzeria

( Y/n pov )

Right now I was looking for a new job and also a new pizzeria for the new animatronics. Becouse someone just NEEDED to do something. Welp. I tryed to extend the house and my propriety as much as I can but is hard okey. I didn't only have job as a nightguard but also day jobs. Like. In this summer, I litteraly didn't want to get any night job so I "oppened" a temporary "shop". I and the girls were making sweets, the Foxs and Bunnys were deleviring the food. The bears were making the actual food. It was pretty okey. I mean. It was until the police came and be like.

Flash back

ChiChi:*opens door* Hello?

Police:Hello Miss. Uh. Is this your house?

ChiChi: No.

Police: Then is the owner home?

ChiChi: Why do you care?

(Y/n):CHICHI! WE TALKED ABOUT THIS WHEN A PERSON TALKS ABOUT ME YOU DON'T ACT LIKE A BISSSSSH, BLEACH. YA KNOW.

ChiChi: FINE! * leaves *

(Y/n): Hehehe. Sorry for her Mr. Officer. I was making sweets and putted her to open the door. Guess I forgot how she can act sometimes.

Police: Is alright. And the food that you made I wanted to talk

(Y/n): Did someone make an reclamation. I swer I give the number, my adress also. Why didn't they just call :'(

Police: No, no, Miss😓. I wanted to say that if you want to do anymore marketing you need to actualy buy a proprety and make a shop, or ......whatever you guys are exactaly doing.

(Y/n): How dose it comes the lil kids can make lemonado evry summer and sell it at 5 cents, but when I make home food I am not allowed.

Police: Well first of all they are kids they don't know. Second of all, there is no problem with you making home food, but as you know there are rules, and we need to registrate how many moneys you make and other boring stuff.

(Y/n): Darn it. GUYS WE NO MORE MAKE THIS CUZ POLITISANCE SUCK'S! * slams the door in front of the policeman *

End of flash back

" C'mon guys stop blaiming it on me! The kid almost ruined one of my tentacles! " " And YOU almost KILLED the kid. " " What ever! "

' Freake this idiots ' " Guys. We have, like, bigger problems. I mean, my house yes it is big, I extinde my terytory- " " Proprety " " Troy don't intreruo me " " Sorry " " I larged my teritory, legal, as much as I can. I can't afforde more space to make the house bigger for all of us! Plus I pay the bills in the house. And almost evrything. " " I REFUSE TO GET A JOB! "(Bonny) " Woah, woah woah. Guys we have like more big problems that this. " said Bon-Bon in his animatronic cute voice " What is that? " " THERE'S ONLY ONE BON-BON! " Then Bon-Bon jumped on T.Bonnie and start bitting his ear " AAAAAAAA! " " Wonderful you idiot. You got down by a lil kid "(ChiChi) " HELP! " "B-BON-BON I-I TOLF YOU N-NOT TO D-DO THAT! " after I stopped laughing I came with a sugeston. " Alright Bon-Bon is his self. How about we call Toy Bonnie, idk just simple short Bunny? " " That's okey with me darlin' " he said as he made pistol hands and heck know's were those sunglasses apeare on his eyes.

" Brah -_- . Wana f***ing go or you wana go? " " Uhhhhhhhhhh. No? " " THEN GET THOSE SH*TS OFF YOUR RYES TILL I KILL YOU! " " IAYKS! " " * long sigh * Alright. Has anyone looked for a job? " " No. " respondd all of them at once. Then Minda and JJ came in " GUYS! GUYS! ME AND JJ FOUND A JOOOOB! " " Good job Minda "(once agin I don't own Minda ) " * mumble * pizzeria, work, pizza place, building, animatroics, games, extied, blah blah blah. Well this is literaly like the jobs I got till now " " HORAY! NEW FACES! " " Mindaaaaaaaaa. No! " " Ennard stop beinning a stuborn " " Who the hell will hier animatronic? " " No one but you all I supost, know the boss "

TIME SKIP

(Y/n pov)

I just told someone about taking the job....more like jobs. Anyway I was in the office with the person leaning on the wall making no sound whaiting for my old boss reaction. But he was only looking down in papers as he was smoking. (Worker)" Boss there is a female that says she want's the job with making animatronics, buying games for kids and etc. "(Boss)" What kind of b*** can make this sh*t(Worker)" She also said she worked befor for you "(Boss)" Dose she think I am stupid or something? As long as I can remember I never had a FE-MA-EL working for me. "

I then hit his desk very hard with my hand sprijining in them as I looked down at him. He looked up shoked to see me agin and sayd

 He looked up shoked to see me agin and sayd

A lil time skip

" B-but B-Boss you just sayd you never had a female working fot you. " said the guy trying to keep up with us as we walked a bit fast to somewere were boss was leading me to " Yeah well ya didn't say werewolf. After she came no one ever got killed. No one entered the pizzeria. When she came it was like a gift from the angels. Some times she would make and morning task. I trust this woman with my life "

Said Boss finishing when we got to some loker. He oppened it and enter it. He game me an uniform, some keys, a map for a reason or another. I took the key and map but putted the unfirom back on the desk " Oh riiiiight......Anyway this is your new office make it as you like and keep up the good work old friend "

-------------------

Finaly an actual update. Ugh. Sorry for taking long. Other books and school. Welp. Not so much to go till the end. See ya