Chapter 1.1 -Leaving home-

Chapter 1.1   -Leaving home-

Daphni had been on the phone the moment she got off her plain. Begging her mother none-stop to let her stay home and forget this idea.

It wasn't working.

"Please mum, your being unfair. Why can't I just stay home?" Daphni asked the seventh time in that conversation. "Because you are too young to be unsupervised by an adult for this long of a period." Her mother answered. It was the same answer she had given her daughter the other six times. "Then why couldn't I stay with grandpa like Mika and Jamal? They get to stay home and I need to go to another continent. THIS. IS. SO. UNFAIR!!!"

"You know very well I can't separate those two and grandpa's already at his limit with those two alone. So stop acting like a three year old and live with it." Daphni's mother had abandoned being nice and was just plainly irritated now. Not that Daphni was paying any attention to her mother's mood.

"I am not acting like a three year old!" Daphni exclaimed and simultaneously stamped her foot. "So don't we have any relatives I can stay with closer to home. In the same continent maybe?" Daphni oppered, trying her best to convince her mother at the last minute.

"None I would feel comfortable with leaving you in their care and it has all been aranged already so you need to pick up your luggage at home and get on your plane to Japan."

"But mum....." Daphni whined, her hopes crushed. "No more buts young lady. You'll just have to make the best out of this and that's the last I want to hear of it." Daphni stayed silent after her mother's last words.

"Oh and Daphni" her mother said, catching her attention. "Make sure to look a little presentable when you get there. Love you." And she hung up, leaving an shocked and dumbfounded Daphni.

She looked at her reflection in a shopwindow. Her suntanned legs were decorated by a tattoo of a small dragon. Black pumps, a white skaterskirt and an red, see through blouse showing off her breasts in a black lace bra. Then up to her face where seven small, silver rings decorated her ears and full blood red lips. Perfectly made up eyes that made her esmerald green irises pop out. She briefly touched the small diamond of her nose-piercing that had only been there for three days now, oh god she loved that piercing already.

Her phone made that buzzing sound again. She flicked the screen on and read the text her mother had just send her:

With presentable I mean that you have to take out your piercings and wear something none seethrough.

I don't want you to cause my best friend a heart attack from my daughters appearance.

'What does she mean with that, it isn't that bad, is it?' Daphni asked herself.

Than another text followed.

I also repacked your clothes. You didn't even pack your school uniform and note that it could be cold there.

And don't you dare buy a car when you get there, you will be grounded until you are eighteen if you do!

Much love from mom and dad.

Daphni smiled at the thought of summer last year. "good times, good times..." She mumbled as she stepped into her black BMW.

She put her Prada purse on the passenger seat and leaned back taking out her phone ones again, but this time looked under favourites for the number.

M didn't give in.

srry, but u are alone next year.

call u l8er