Chapter 2: Lucid Dreams

The collage above is kinda what they'd look like. If anyone has any suggestions on like what actors and actresses would match their characters make sure to comment!
Thank you on to the story.

"Run!" Said the man hitting his father. "Run, mon Cherie!" The woman ran into the woods and stumbled over various branches and rocks. Her feet ached from running and she wanted desperately to stop. She wanted the one she loved in her arms again. "Amare!" The woman heard he name yelled by her lover and ran back. She ran towards him and said "Lance, I'm coming!" She found him laid out on the ground covered in blood and coughing. Lance said desperately "You must go, my love." His blue eyes stared back at her death wishing to take over. She shook her head tears filling her eyes and said "No, I can't let you die. I can heal you!" Lance took hold of Amare's arms and said shaking her "You must go Amare, they will find you if you stay." She looked at him and said "No." Lance said wincing "Dammit Amare, you must go I don't want any harm done to you I want you to go where it's safe." Suddenly the sound of rabid dogs sounded in the distance. Amare looked back at Lance and kissed him passionately on the lips. She said sadly "We will meet in another world my love." She stood up looking at Lance's dying face one more time. He managed to smile and she ran away tears streaming her face.

Nyame gasped loudly as she sat up in bed. Her head was beaded with sweat and her body felt like it had been running thousands of miles. Nyame placed her hand over her beating heart and felt tears on her face. She had never had a dream as vivid as that.

She could feel her voice going hoarse as if she had yelled Lance's name in her dream. She could feel so much emotion from the dream but what exactly did it mean?

She got out of bed and looked in the mirror by her dresser. She felt like all of that was real. Even the kiss felt real to her. She wanted so anxiously to go back to sleep and find the meaning behind the dream. She was also a little freaked out.

She walked into the bathroom and showered and put her damp poofy hair into another top ponytail. Then she placed her necklace around her neck. She pulled on a crop top black jacket and high waisted jeans with combat boots. As she was tying the strings, she got a text from Nathan.

Meet me at the library ASAP
- N

She scowled at the message at the same time feeling her heart skip a beat. She hated the feeling.

After applying a little bit of mascara and lip gloss, she headed downstairs. Her grandma Nala was nowhere to be found. She found a note on the table that read in her grandma's cursive:

Dear Nyame,

I went out to get more ingredients for my soup and made breakfast early while you were sleeping. I'll be back when you come home from school. Remember STAY AWAY FROM THAT BOY!!!! I love you, my child.

- Grandma Nala

Nyame crumbled up the note. She hated going against her grandma's warning but at the same time why did she keep telling her to stay away? Nyame grabbed the plate from the microwave and smiled delightfully at the food. She had made French toast, eggs, bacon, and cut up orange slices for Nyame. Also she put in the refrigerator some herbal tea, that Nyame needed to drink.

Nyame phone made a loud ping again and she picked up her phone again reading another message from Nathan.

Try not to be so mean when you come, Sweetheart.
- N

Nyame threw her phone back on the table and sighed. She was wondering why he wanted to meet her so bad? She hurriedly finished her food and drank the disgusting herbal tea and ran to school.