Chapter 7

Howdy y'all. Do any of yous play roblox? Cause I do. A lot.

Roblox: jodumps

Follow me I'm lonely.

______________________________________

"So Medda is the one that came up with this plan." I told Race as we were walking to the theater.

"Son of a bitch." Race said, "so it's her fault Jack always looks like he's 'bout ta kill me."

I chuckled.

"Why are you doing this anyway?" He asked. "He already likes you. Just tell him how you feel."

"Just tell him how you feel." I mocked. "Do you know how stupid that would make me sound?"

"Well-" he said.

"I ain't no idiot sandwich like Spot or Jack." I said. "Some of us have to keep up our reputation."

"I just thinks this whole thing is a little unnecessary." Race said.

We entered the theater to see Medda taLkIng tO sPot??? I grabbed Race's hand to make sure Spot saw.

"Medda!" I yelled.

She jumped a little.

"You better not be-" I said angrily before she cut me off.

"I'm not." She reassured me.

"Good." I said, crossing my arms. "So what brings you here?"

"I just wanted to find you." Spot said.

Medda tried to mouth something to me from behind Spot. I didn't understand.

"Why?" I asked.

"Can I talk to you alone?" He asked.

Medda's eyes were wide and u was sure that she was internally squealing.

"Sure." I said, leading Spot backstage to Medda's dressing room. As soon as I closed the door behind me I was slammed against a wall.

"Oh now I see why you wanted to find me." I said, rolling my eyes. "You wanted to have another makeout session."

"Do you not want to?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Its not that," I answered, "it's just that you keep...ya know... doing this with a girl that isn't available."

"Well yous the one who kissed me yesterday." He said, pointedly. "Is Racetrack not... fulfilling your needs?"

"Wow way ta make it weird." I said, rolling my eyes.

His hands moved down to my waist. He looked down at me.

"When are yous gonna dump him?" He asked.

"What do ya mean?" I asked.

"We both know you likes me better." He said, moving his face closer to mine.

"Are ya sure?" I asked, trying not to look at his lips.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

Before I could say anything, he kissed me. I chose not to bite him this time. Things intensified and the ewas progressively less and less space between our bodies. We were just fully making out. Again. I had to stop. I had a "boyfriend". I pulled away and looked up at him.

"This isn't good." I said.

"A second ago you would have said otherwise." Spot said.

"No not this kiss," I said, "It was... pretty great to be honest..."

He smirked.

"But that's not the point." I said.

"Then what is the point of this?" He asked.

"I really don't know." I said, "it's great but I have a boyfriend..."

"Yeah I know I'm a pretty great kisser." He chuckled.

"We all know that." I said, "I need to go."

I pushed past him to the door.

"Wait." He said.

I stopped.

"Tomorrow you need to make your decision."

I walked out the door.

______________________________________

"Here it is fellas." Jack said, gesturing to the old printing press. We is gonna use this to make history."

Jack, Davey, Sarah, Denton, and I were in Mr. Pulitzer's basement. We were gonna host a city wide rally for all the working kids of New York. Hopefully this would end the strike for good.

"Let's get to work then." I said.

______________________________________
Haw yee mother truckers. Next chapter is the last one. This was fun. Be sure to follow me on Insta cause I'm lonely. Sry for the short chapter lol.