They love me too much

i was sitting on the couch watching Rwby,i was wearing a white night gown,namjoon came in and sat me on his lap,he wrapped his arms around my waist and watched Rwby ,i blushed a little,then another show came on ,he lift me up and turn me around putting me on his lap again,(im facing him this time) i blushed more,he smiled at me,i played with his hair,¨you like playing with my hair kira?¨ he asked me and i nod while playing with his hair, his hair felt soft,¨do you like playing with the other members hair?¨ he asked,i nod again,i continue play with his hair,he closed his eyes enjoying the feeling,yoongi came down stairs to tell namjoon something ,he saw me and namjoon,he got a little jealous,namjoon could see that yoongi was going to tell him something,namjoon got me off of his lap and sat me on the couch,he walked over to yoongi,¨what is it yoongi?¨ he asked,¨you know Krystal,the one who hits on us and the rest of the bts member?¨ yoongi said,¨yeah what about  her?" namjoon said,¨she and her crew bullied kira and kira didn't tell us about it ¨ he said,¨ok,do the other members know?" he asked .¨yes¨ he said,¨ok we will deal with krystal and her crew tomorrow¨ namjoon said,¨and by the way where is jimin,jin,hoseok,taehyung and jungkook?¨ namjoon asked ¨oh there killing the guys that tried to kiss kira¨ yoongi said,¨ok¨ namjoon said,yoongi carried me to the kitchen,while namjoon was following behind us,yoongi put me in a seat at the table,he took the left over food from the frig,he heat it up and gave it to me,i pick up the utensil,i was gonna eat the food,but yoongi took the utensil and started to feed me,¨yoongi i can eat by myself¨i said,he didn't listen and continue to feed me,there was no point in protesting so i let him feed me,when he finished feeding me,namjoon wiped my mouth,¨ok time for bed now kira¨ namjoon said,namjoon carried me to my room and yoongi followed,namjoon laid me on the bed and cover me,¨good night  kira¨ he kissed my fore-head ,¨good night kitten¨ yoongi said and kissed my cheek and fore-head,i went to sleep,namjoon and yoongi left the room,jin,hoseok,taehyung and jimin came home lat,there was a red substance on there clothes,¨when need to discuss about  how were gonna get rid of Krystal and her crew¨,¨but first you guys need to clean up¨"namjoon said,they(jimin,jungkook,taehyung,hoseok and jin) took a shower and put new clothes on, they came back with new clothes on there bodys,then namjoon and yoongi began to disucss what to do with krystal and her crew,after that they went to bed,the next day me and bts went to school ,girls fangirling over bts ,i sighed and walked to class,i sat down,listen to the lesson and did my work,after class i want to the lunch room and sat at the same table as bts,we all talked and ate lunch,i asked there if we can walk home together but they said they need to stay back ,i said ok and walked home,while i was at home,they killed Krystal and her friends,they came home took a shower and put on clean clothes while i was in my room,they hang out,i came out of my room and walked  around the house,i decide to film yoongi so i got my camera and went into yoongis room,yoongi was on his phone while laying in bed,i started to recorded him,he noticed but didn't saw anything to me,he just smiled,he put his phone down and stretch his arm out,come here¨ he said,i went over to him and hugged him,he hugged back cuddling me while going on his phone again,i turn off me camera and put on the side of the bed,i relaxed in his arms,he put his phone away and pulled me closer to him,then we both fell asleep in each others arms ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

well that dream was great ._.,even tho the part were yoongi cuddle me was me favorite,well have a wonderful day/night bye~ 😊❤❤❤❤❤❤