Collage

i was laying  on my bed watching youtube,it was 11:00 PM,i was bored so i called yoongi,"hello?" yoongi said on the phone,"hi yoongi" i said,"oh hey kira" he said,hi,so how are you?,"good"he answered,i talked to him until i fell asleep,the next day i woke up and got ready,after i got ready,i went in to my car and drove to the university,i parked my car and got out of it,i enter the building,i went to 5 classes,i was in my last class,jimin sat behind me and he taped my shoulder,i turn around to face him "do you know,were taehyung is?" he asked,"no and why are you looking for him?" i said ,"yoongi needs his camera back" he said "oh ok" i said,class started,the lesson was interesting,the last class ended ,i walked out of the building,i saw,taehyung,jimin and yoongi out side ,they walked over to me,"hey do you want to hang out with us?" taehyung asked,"um,maybe tomorrow and did you give yoongi's camera back?" i asked ,"yeah i did" tahyung said,"ok" i said ,"well bye,see you tomorrow," i said and waved,jimin and taehyung said bye and waved back ,before i left,yoongi kissed me,i kissed back "bye" he said,"bye" i said, back,then i got in my car and drove home ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well that was short and sorry if the dream was boring ._. ,anyways have a nice day/night bye~  

😊✌💕❤❤❤❤❤❤