Sir...

(this dream,is GOT7 related,so enjoy i guess 😐)  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i was laying on the couch watching cosplay videos on my crone book,mark, bambam and yugyeom were playing video games,jinyoung came home,he put the groceries on the table"Kira can you help mommy organizes the groceries?" jinyoung asked "sure" i said laughing a little at the fact  that he called him self mommy in third person,i help he organized the groceries,after helping jinyoung  i went back to the living room and played video games with mark,bambam and yugyeom,later on me and got7  had dinner,after we ate,we decide to make dessert ,we made rice crispy's,jackson and mark made a lot of rice crispy's,"um guy's don't you think that's a lot" i asked ,"yeah" jackson said scratching the back of his neck ,"i guess" bambam said while shrugging,we shape the rice crispy's and decorated them,then we started to eat them,i ate more rice crispy treats ,i ate like 5 or 4 of them, i was gonna eat another one but jinyoung told me not to eat and throw it out since he saw me licked it,i tried to toss it out but i missed,the rise crispy treat fell and broke,so i cleaned up the mess,while i was cleaning up the mess, jb was looking at my butt,i finished cleaning and threw out the mes,i stood up straight and got the tools we were useing to make the rice crispy's from,the same table that jb was sitting at,i felt  jb's eyes on me,i looked up at him, when i looked up,he licked his lips at me and smirked (EXCUSE ME SIR),i looked away quickly,i put the tools in the sink and left,i went to my bedroom and laid on my bed,after laying on my bed for 30 minutes ,i had to use the bathroom,i knocked on the bathroom door,i waited for the bathroom door to open,while i was waiting i saw jb going to his room,we made eye contact with each other, jb let out a little hmph,he smirked at me again and enter his room,the bathroom door,jackson left the bathroom,i enter the bathroom and used it,i washed my hands and left,jb open his bedroom door and called my name,"kira" he said ,i turn around to see him motioning me to come over there ,i walked over to him,he told me to come in ,i went in his bedroom,he closed the door,i looked at his bed,his bed looked really soft so i laid on it ,all the sudden i see jb hovering over me,i blushed "u-um jb what are you doing?" i asked, "your mine" he said with out answering my question ,i was shock,i didn't know what to say,he then  laid down next to me and kissed my fore-head,"JB WHAT THE HELL YOU SCARED ME FOR A MOMENT!" i said,he laughed a little "sorry" he said and cuddled me,"but seriously your mine" he said with a serious face,"well good night kira" he closed his eyes and sleep,then i closed my eyes thinking about what just happen and eventually a fell asleep ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

welp the ending part of the dream went to 0-100 real quick 😐,i still can't believed he did that in my dream and i literally waked up saying,SIR SIR SIR and by the way sorry if the chapter is bad, any ways,i hope you have a beautiful day/night,bye~😊❤❤❤💕💕💕