Big Girl/Boy Bed

FP Jones

"Daddy's home!" Ruby-Jo screeched when she saw her father come through the front door. She was currently in her high chair, eating dinner.

"Hey baby." He cooed, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Where's mama?" He asked her.

"She's right here." You grinned, placing the fresh clothes from the dryer in front of you so you could fold them.

"What's that box?" You questioned FP. He flipped the box around and an image of a bed was on it.

"My little babies getting her first big girl bed." You pouted.

"No more sleeping in mommy and daddies bed." FP cheered, only to receive a disgusted glare from his youngest daughter.

"Hey, none of that." You chuckled.

"She's definitely not gonna like it." You told him.

"Well Y/N, little sweetheart over here hadn't got a choice. She can't keep sleeping in a crib forever."

Jughead Jones

"Look at your new bed Row." You were so excited. After three hours of consistent failed attempts to build a new bed, you and Jughead had finally completed it.

"Hmm." Arrow looked ever so confused.

"What's up bud?" Jughead crouched down to his son's height.

"Mommy and daddies bed?" He asked, with puppy eyes. Oh those looks we're ever so deceiving but you couldn't give in.

"Baby, this is your big boy bed. It's really comfy, look." You knew you'd have to demonstrate so you perched down on it, not putting your whole body wait on to it.

"Nice try Y/N." Jughead chuckled.

"Mommy and daddies bed?" Arrow asked again.

"This is gonna take a lot longer then what I expected." You chuckled.

Sweet Pea

"Babe." You nudged Sweet Pea. He groaned in response, probably because it was six in the morning.

"Them babies have freedom to get up and out of their beds, and they haven't." You whisper shouted.

"That's a good thing Y/N." His voice was groggy.

"I'm so proud of them, they normally get up at five and look, it's six." You were so excited.

"It's six so why aren't you still asleep?" Sweet Pea flipped over and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Mommy?" Aurora waltzed into your room, alongside her twin brother.

"My babies we're so proud of you!" You screeched, jumping out of bed. And you really were so proud of them, it wasn't meant to be this easy to get toddlers to sleep in a bed that wasn't their parents.

Fangs Fogarty

"Then Princess Sky, jumped on the unicorn, and flew into the sky full of rainbows and cotton candy." You compromised with the story you were telling your daughter.

"Cotton candy?" She gasped and you nodded with a smile. It was the first night she was sleeping in her new bed, and you were very anxious.

"I love it." She smiled.

"Mommy?" She asked quickly.

"What's wrong baby?" You ran a gentle hand through her small locks. Fangs admired from the doorframe.

"I love you." She reached up and kissed your cheek.

"I love you to my baby, sweet dreams." You kissed her forehead and switched on her night light. Fangs then went in and repeated your actions. Your family really was precious.