Fight (Sweet Pea)

Pea was hanging out for extra time at the schools basketball court. You thought you'd tag along with the babies so you did. He was glad to see you but his mood changed completely when all of the Bulldogs came out.

"Why does he look embarrassed to be here?" Toni asked you, rocking Aurora in her arms.

"Beats me, he was fine a minute ago." You told her.

"Hey Y/N, you think Roman will be on these courts one day?" Fangs questioned, taking a breather from all of the running around.

"If he's anything like his dad then I sure as hell expect so." You laughed.

"What's his problem?" You asked Fangs, obviously referring to your boyfriend.

"He gets slightly agitated with the others because they used to and still do talk about wanting to get with you." What he said made you cringe.

"Go daddy!" Aurora clapped her hands and Pea didn't even second glance.

"Well that's just rude." Toni muttered, heading down the last couple of bleacher steps and putting Aurora back into the twin stroller and you followed with Roman.

"I'd still smack that ass." One of the guys shouted and you couldn't even comprehend what was happening because Pea went in for the kill.

"Oh my god, Toni watch them." You declared. You ran over and helped Fangs and Jughead get Sweet Pea off the north-sider.

"Is he really worth it?" You questioned him. He shoved you off him hard and began walking away.

"Screw you Y/N." He shouted. It stung. Everyone silenced, nobody had ever seen him raise his voice at you in particular and he just pretty much embarrassed you.

"Come on let's go." Toni laced one of her arms with yours as she single handedly pushed the double stroller. By the time you got to your car, Sweet Pea was leant against it.

"Y/N-" He began, but you cut him off.

"Screw you Y/N, why don't I risk our kids getting taken from the authorities and punch some lowlife? Sounds like a great plan babe." You said sarcastically. You unlocked the car and began putting the babies in their car seats.

"How was I meant to stay calm when someone says crap like that about you?" Pea asked.

"This isn't about me Sweet Pea. We're parents now. Anything you or I do that involves crime can end in us losing our babies." You shouted at him.

"So you want me to just sit there huh? What if I wasn't there? What if the comment went further and I wasn't there to protect you?" He was taking it way to seriously.

"This wasn't about the comment. You've been off with me for weeks. Newsflash Pea, I'm a big girl. A serpent if you will. Stop treating me like a kid." You demanded. Toni put the stroller into the trunk and the two of you got in your car.

"I'm not gonna risk you getting sick so you're in the middle." You sighed. Pea climbed over Aurora and say uncomfortably in the back.

"Mommy loves daddy." Roman pointed out. You nodded faintly.

"And daddy's an idiot." Sweet Pea told him. Toni shot you a little smile at his words. By the time you got back to the Southside, you had dropped Toni to her trailer.

"I'm just protective of you that's all." Sweet Pea sighed, helping you get the babies inside.

"I can see that and honestly, I love you for it. But you've gotta control your anger Pea. You can't go round beating people up and threatening them like you used to, that's the past now." You reminded him.

"Honestly, I don't want to lose you." You creased your eyebrows together confused by his comment.

"And why on earth would you think you're going to lose me?" You questioned him, all four of you sitting down on the sofa.

"I see how much everyone else takes their relationships for granted. I don't wanna be that person Y/N." He sighed. You rested your head on his shoulder.

"Whenever you need to calm down, think of me. As stuck up as that sounds, I know I'm the only one who can keep you from killing somebody. Even if I'm the reason you're mad, think about me. Don't think about the next person you're going to jab a knife into because believe me babe, we've both been down that road and we know it's not a pretty ending." You laughed and kissed the side of your head.

"I'm sorry for being the way I am. I've just gotta protect my family." He cooed at the twins who were grinning like mad at their father.

"And we all appreciate that."