Pets

FP Jones

You and FP had been talking about getting a pet since the beginning of your relationship but never got around to actually going through with it.

Now here the three of you were, sat in the living room with the spontaneous pet your husband decided to bring home.

"What is it?" Ruby asked and you looked at FP and laughed.

"This Ruby, is a Lizard." FP told her and she looked confused.

"It's tiny." She gently touched it and when it moved she retracted her hand quickly and rushed to sit on your lap.

"They grow up to three feet!" FP said and your jaw dropped.

"My ass is that thing staying here if it grows that big." You told him.

"Ass." Ruby laughed making you realise you should've just kept your big mouth shut. Nevertheless, Tiny was the new welcomes lizard to the Jones family.

Jughead Jones

"Don't annoy him Arrow." You told your son who was currently chasing your new addition to the family around the trailer.

"Ah my wonderful family, are we beginning our morning with bacon?" Jughead asked, and you and Arrow gasped.

"You said the B word." You scolded. Arrow shook his head in disappointment, his arms were crossed over his little chest.

"You promised daddy." He pouted, hugging the piglet.

"I completely forgot we even had a pig. I'm so sorry. Will you forgive me?" Jughead asked his son, he looked at the pig and then looked at his dad.

"I need talk to Jeremy first." He whispered making you and Jug burst out laughing.

"Gotta love Jeremy."

Sweet Pea

"Aurora be nice to the puppy." Sweet Pea told his daughter who kept trying to recklessly attack the poor thing.

"I cannot believe you went and got a dog." Pea shook his head at you.

"Babe, the kids love dogs, we love dogs. Why are you complaining?" You asked, sitting down and hugging the puppy. Roman just stared.

"Wanna stroke him?" You asked Roman and he nodded, hesitantly reaching his fingers over. The puppy licked his hand which made him laugh.

"Tickles." He giggled. You and Pea looked at each other.

"It's settled. Welcome to the family Tickles." You kissed the puppies forehead.

"So cute." Aurora grinned.

Fangs Fogarty

"After a month of building a stable, this was worth it." You told your boyfriend. Sky was on your hip as you admired the horse who was roaming freely in the land you had just purchased.

"You've always wanted to live in the country babe, I had to do something to make up for it." He kissed you.

"Pretty horse." Sky smiled, resting her head on your shoulder.

"All we need now is a Shetland pony for her to ride and we're all set." Fangs told you and you rolled your eyes.

"I suppose we're gonna have a farm?" You suggested.

"That's exactly what we're gonna do. Or a horse ranch? It's up to my girls." Let's just say Fangs' credit card was definitely your best friend from then on forward.