You guys again

" What's that annoying sound ?"

A gruff voice sounded somewhere far in the back, it soon got joined by another voice tho this sounded less rusting.

" It's the heart monitor dumbass "

" It's fucking annoying, can't we just plug it out or something ?"

" No we can't Gunmetal "

" Why not ! It's not like he is gonna join the all spark or something "

" Gunmetal... Marina said we couldn't take him of life support, not before he wakes up "

" Hey look seems like pretty boy is waking up "

Crosshairs groaned as he slowly sat up with a servo to his helm, he had the worst helmache ever, far worse than any hangover the paratrooper had ever had. With his helm in both servos he mustered up a groggy voice as he spoke out loud.

" Mah' fragging helm Hurts ! "

He groan and grinted his dentas and pressed on his forehead, hoping it would ease the pain, but all in vain.

This was definitely the worst hangover he had ever had !

Laughter thundered through the room a thick and half evil one, it made Crosshairs reach down for his gun, only to find it gone. He slightly panicked but was forced to look up as he sensed movement. Three mech's where in the room with him, two walking around and the last one in the far back of the room.

These mechs were impressive Crosshairs had to admit, he just woke up, yet he considered the fact of him still dreaming. The two walking around... even tho he preferred femmes.. if they asked.. he wouldn't say no.

One was broad-shouldered, strong powerful arms, and a troso threatening to burst his chest armor. Wait a click... none of them had chest armor on. They were all just protoform from the waist and up.

Crosshairs shook his helm and rested it in a servo, he had to still be in recharge, this wasn't real...

Crosshairs nearly was pushed off the thing he was sitting on when a rough servo clamped down on his shoulder.

" What's wrong son.. can't take the heat in here ?"

The gruff voice that had woken him up in the first place was beside him, he could almost hear the smirk on the mechs dermas. The paratrooper glared to his side finding a black and red detailed mech a good piece of vorns older than himself. With the amount of scars that was covering his face and torso, Crosshairs didn't dare to think about what the mech had been through. His optics was a dark blue and he had slightly sharpen dentas, the digit's resting on Crosshairs shoulder was pointy too. He looked at Crosshairs and smiled an evil but chukleling smile, teeth showing and everything.

The paratrooper had to bite down a shudder when the mech breath in and puffed out his torso, the scar covered protoform slightly touching the younger mechs arm.

" Could ya stop that..? " Crosshairs asked and pressed two digits to his optics, breathing out.

The mech just burst out laughing and slapped Crosshairs shoulder before walking off again.

 " Hey Vic ! " He yelled after the other one walking around, said mech looking towards the one calling his name.

" Watchout, if you flex anything, he's gonna faint !"

The other mech walked to his friend with a huff, Crosshairs cursed when he could really see the other mech.

He was tall, like Prime tall, and with just a single glare at his...