one. hugging preference

chris chambers
the two of you were not the kind of couple who liked to hug in public unless for a reason, example as if you were upset and in need of cheering up or you either hugged in public as a way to apologise for something stupid. when in public your hugs were a simple five second warm embrace until you both felt the need to pull away. whereas when the two of you were alone with one another you couldn't keep your hands off of each other, the hugs you always loved to do were spooning. whenever you two watched a movie on his couch, he spooned you, or whenever he had a bad night with his father he always snuck into your room through your window and you spooned. you always felt safe in his embrace whether you were the big or little spoon. you spooned until you fell asleep in one another's arms. there would also always be a little sweet note left on your desk from him every time he stayed round.

teddy duchamp
you two didn't care who saw you and you didn't care wherever you were when you hugged, he always liked to take you by surprise. massive fan of pda. teddy always loved to come up behind you whilst you were putting something in your school locker, he tickled your sides and you always jumped in surprise and giggled as he smoothly moved his hands round your sides as he hugs you from behind. he always hugged you from behind as he loved how your body perfectly fitted into his body like a missing puzzle piece. teddy loved to also sneak up on you, usually when you are getting ready for your dates with each other, he sneaks upstairs to your room and watches you as you watch twirl around in front of your mirror and then he comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist and sways you from side to side.

gordie lachance
gordie and you always shared so much affection but never through hugging, you always held hands and did other small gestures but if you ever did hug it would be whenever you greeted each other or said goodbye to each other. it would just be a simple sweet seven second hug which was long enough for butterflies to fill your stomach and a blush to form on your cheeks. but on the odd occasion gordie would get upset about denny, you would always sit down on the floor and you would wrap an arm around his shoulders and he would cry into your neck whilst you rubbed the side of his arm. if you were ever upset he would wrap you in a tight embrace and always whisper sweet, kind words into your ears in hope to try and make you feel better or he would write you a little story in hope to cheer you up.

vern tessio
he's a little soft cinnamon bun and he would always show his love towards you no matter what, even though it would sometimes embarrass him. you usually walked around with an arm wrapped around one another's shoulder but whenever it was all clear and no one was really around you guys anymore you would hug softly and calmly with his arms around your waist and your arms around his neck. when the two of you always pulled away from hugging you rest your foreheads against each other and always erupt in mass amounts of giggles. he always offered you cherry pez after hugging you as if to say thanks, you always laughed at his gestures of offering you cherry pez.

ace merrill
he's ace what do you expect, he thinks showing his emotions and values is a symbol of weakness but how could he say no to you. if you really begged him hard enough you would always manage to get a hug out of him even if it lasted for a second or two it was always be worth it in the end. a common hug with you two would be when you wrap your legs around his waist and you would make out, which was very heated, and then you can guess what happened next. on rare occasions ace would hug you without second thought usually this was when you had hurt yourself badly, he would always take care of you and you wouldn't be able to leave unless you were 100% ok. another time would be whenever you were upset and was really low and wouldn't speak to anyone even him, he would always hug you and whisper in your ear every time "come back to me baby."

richard (eyeball) chambers
no matter how badass eyeball came across to people he is one of the most caring and loving boys you could ever meet, ok that's only if you were on his good side....and i mean good side. well luckily you were on that good side, honestly i think you're the only one on that good side. you were the only one that basically saw the good side of eyeball. he loved hugging you with any chance he got he always wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his face in your neck, whilst you wrapped your arms around his neck and rested your head on his shoulder. He would always love the fact you had to go on your tiptoes to reach him "awh what a little shortie" he would always say knowing it always pissed you off "shut up" you would always growl back. but eyeball being eyeball always had something sweet to say to you "but guess what, you're my little shortie" that's when you hide the red flush that always managed to appear on your cheeks.

a/n
ayyy that's preference one done, phew. so much more to come. sorry o don't know where i was going on any of these.
- sophie